The problem with Izzy

Boxingroutines

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
I consider myself a very patient and understanding person

I consider myself a fan of Izzy

The thing that gets me, is what this guys says on the mic.

Sometimes he just loses me for a bit, some of the stuff he says is just ridiculous and stupid, sounds silly sometimes, its just a thing since I saw him fight in the ufc.

Gun signs
Stuff at weigh ins
And other things he does and says

What do you guys find annoying?

He's too progressive and articulate for ya simple minded fools.

Prepare to get flamed by the Izzy bandwagoners

Izzy is an incredible striker who just ran a clinic at the scariest contender in the division. Don’t give two shits about his harmless antics outside of the ring.

Ppl like op will get annoyed at izy antics but support guys like Colby who uses poltics to get attention

He can do whatever the hell wants. The man performs and makes for exciting TV.

I havent heard a single thing bad about Izzy out of the cage. He has supreme confidence and is cocky but he is not a bad person like some of the biggest names in the sport

You got guys like Penn, Jones, Conor, Perry etc.. who actually have done horrible things outside the cage. Those guys I cant stand. Izzy is a good dude with a flamboyant personality. He cool in my book

When fighters talk at the end of the event I just turn the tv/pc off lol. I care about their fighting, nothing else. But hey... to each it’s own.

He is all about being rude.
Sure he can be rude, and sure we can hate him for that. Fair enough.

Sometimes he just loses me for a bit, some of the stuff he says is just ridiculous and stupid, sounds silly sometimes, its just a thing since I saw him fight in the ufc.

Gun signs
Stuff at weigh ins

There is something medically wrong with him for sure. But I've met several people like him who are just motor mouths that make no sense and say horribly offensive stuff. Now imagine after being in a fight when your adrenaline is through the roof and doing interviews after that.

One of the most unlikeable personalities in MMA. Not a cheater of POS of a person like Jon Jones but still annoying af.

Paulo shat the bed. I wanted him to win but the truth showed in that fight. Israel is a master mind fucker and a master striker. His antics are abrasive and offensive but you can't blame him

Gun signs
Stuff at weigh ins

Loosen up buddy

Back