Media Costa's fellow Dominance MMA stablemate KG claims "there's levels to this"

yes there is

3 fight losing streak

finished in a minute

FreshWarpedIberianmole-size_restricted.gif

Costa never was with Dominance MMA. What are you talking about?

Costa never was with Dominance MMA. What are you talking about?
Costa is not managed by Ali ... He's managed by Wallid Ismail

And Ali as a Renzo Gracie BB is not a fan of Wallid I think lol
You guys are probably right, why was he with Ali a few moths back, was he trying to poach him?

gastelum is fishing for a fight he thinks it would be easy.

he is in for a brawl with a dude twice his size.

Kelvin needs a win ASAP to stay relevant, he is definitely not near a title shot.

You guys are probably right, why was he with Ali a few moths back, was he trying to poach him?
Maybe he doesn't like Wallid so that could be a possibility lol

Or he likes hanging out with a real Dominance MMA stablemate in Triple C and his coach captain america :D

Maybe he doesn't like Wallid so that could be a possibility lol

Or he likes hanging out with a real Dominance MMA stablemate in Triple C and his coach captain america :D
Lol Wallid is a total weirdo. His expressions are just... Yeah

And that makes sense, little weird though, you think maybe he was trying to instigate a fight with KG? If I remember correctly, Kelvin looked pretty uncomfortable in those pics.

Gastelum probably feel disrespected by mma fans for using his fight against adesanya as a proof for why Costa will beat Israel.

Lol at this weenie riding on Israels coattails
Dudes on a 3 fight lose streak

Lol at this weenie riding on Israels coattails
Dudes on a 3 fight lose streak
What happened to your thread about Costa destroying Izzy?
Gastelum probably feel disrespected by mma fans for using his fight against adesanya as a proof for why Costa will beat Israel.
I can see that, but other people already pointed out to me that Costa isn't Dominance. Maybe angling for a fight? Shit I'm down.

Dude was one of the first fighters to call out Izzy’s Gyno and now he is BFF with the guy.
<{clintugh}>

What happened to your thread about Costa destroying Izzy?

Honestly was surprised at the Costa Gameplan...

Really didnt think he was gonna approach it the way he did. Was expecting something more like his previous past fights. Especially tenacity wise.

The worst was his showboating once he started doing that shit I alteady knew his approach was going in the thrash.

Disappointing to say the least

Now I think Gastelum vs Costa could be a fun fight

Kelvin needs to pick up a win -- maybe two -- over another Top 10 guy before it makes sense, but I would absolutely watch that all day.

Last edited:
Back