These MWs must get scared when they watch tape of Adesanya

Willek

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
Whittaker was literally jumping into exchanges like a crazy asshole that was so atypical of him.

Costa changed his entire fight style before you could see him start to limp on his leg.

I hate Adesanya but he's going to be a pain in my ass for the next 5 years as champ.

Whittaker was literally jumping into exchanges like a crazy asshole that was so atypical of him.

Costa changed his entire fight style before you could see him start to limp on his leg.

I hate Adesanya but he's going to be a pain in my ass for the next 5 years as champ.
I’m still trying to figure out how he dominated Whittaker and costa but gastelum took him to a razor close decision

And because of that fight I lost a fuckton of money betting on Kelvin to beat Till.
Totally different guy showed up. Even just look at the footwork in the first 30 seconds

Kelvin is faster than both. Kelvin's fast as a WW and that carried over as a MW.
Right, but to do that for 5 rounds, still carry power, and not have excessive cardio issues against a guy as technical as Izzy is pretty high level stuff. KG since then has not been the same guy

It's what happens when an elite kick boxer like Izzy adapts his striking into MMA.

Overeem did well too but he doesnt have Izzy's fight IQ and awareness. Adesanya is basically so far better than these MMA guys on the feet and can see everything they are doing. What's scary is he has decent TDD and has elite cardio.

It's going to take a special kind of fighter, old age and luck to beat Adesanya.

Even though i fucking hate the cringe weaboo and his stupid antics, there's no doubt he is far ahead of the game

Hard to imagine a MW beating him; he seems to be in complete control and simply too effective. Only a Khabib caliber opponent can push.

Some sort of middleweight Khabib would be a good matchup, but MW doesn't have elite take-down artists who also have elite ground games.

Hard to imagine a MW beating him; he seems to be in complete control and simply too effective. Only a Khabib caliber opponent can push.
Unfortunately all of the really good wrestlers at Middleweight are either guys Izzy already beat (Romero, Brunson) or guys who are way too over the hill to present a real threat to Izzy at this point. (Rockhold, Weidman) So I don't see anyone beating Israel anytime soon.
Usman vs Adesanya in a super fight would be interesting, but Kamaru said he would never fight Israel.

I’m still trying to figure out how he dominated Whittaker and costa but gastelum took him to a razor close decision

Imagine if gas wasn't such a dumb fuck and threw more shots after staggering iz rather going for a takedown .

Back