Are we just going to forget about Jan's great performance ?

teamfox223

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
I know Izzy grabbed all the headlines with his one sided beat down and post fight antics but lets show some respect to the new Polish champion for a great performance against a top fighter like Reyes.

Next for Jan either Jones wants to come back or rematch with Santos.

Very impressive. I always considered Jan to be a middle of the road fighter in a kind of weak division. But man, he looked sharper than ever in this fight against Reyes who appeared to be the uncrowned king. Winner of Santos/Teixeira next.

<FookIsThatGuy>

J/K Jan did great and made me pretty pleased!

Salt the earth as LHW is upside down now!

Jan was absolutely vicious. That was hard to watch at the end with Reyes nose and all.

<FookIsThatGuy>

J/K Jan did great and made me pretty pleased!

Salt the earth as LHW is upside down now!
Beat me to it lol and I'm glad for Jan. Reyes was acting entitled and it costed him.

It is kind of underwhelming that the champ up until now was the GOAT himself, but now the champ is a 37 y.o. gatekeeper who got brutally KO'd by Santos few fights ago.
And he loses to Santos again most likely.

Jan has been on a roll of late. Dominating performance, happy someone like Jan is a champion. Pretty sure glover and santos are fighting, whoever wins that deserves next shot. Would love to see glover get a shot at the belt, but Jan vs Santos 2 would also be awesome. Jan looked good against Santos until he turned into a crash dummy

Since Jan was the undersog I found this performance more impressive.

I knew when he staggered Reyes,that shit was over. I am happy for him,he was def overlooked for a long time.

Beat me to it lol and I'm glad for Jan. Reyes was acting entitled and it costed him.

*Like*

Bellator and UFC PBP drained me like a two dollah hoe!

tenor.gif

Thiago Santos baptized Jan and beat Jon Jones with no legs before Reyes. Tonight's fight was for the interim belt. Thiago is the real LHW king.

Jan is a badass though. He would fuck 2020 Jones up pretty bad. He's a damn good striker and he exposed Reyes's game as not being that deep and relying on his athleticism and a few slick moves.

Very impressive performance. Funny in hindsight when Gus beat him people gave Gus shit for fighting a can. Beat a future champ haha. I love hindsight MMA.

He got the POTN bonus (along with Adesanya).

I was surprised Reyes was so tentative. We can see why with Jan's power. But Reyes wasn't as in-and-out as much. I guess he hasn't fought as many power punchers like Jan, besides maybe Cannonier and Volkan

I just wanna point out I got a thread deleted earlier because I said Reyes was exposed and always overrated. Nothing but facts and the mods trash me.

Incredible performance from Jan. The precision punching was fantastic in round 2.

I just wanna point out I got a thread deleted earlier because I said Reyes was exposed and always overrated. Nothing but facts and the mods trash me.
Mods deleted ur thread because you’re a daft bint.

Back