The revisionist history after every Izzy fight....

Patman

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Every time someone stands in the pocket or rushes Izzy and loses: Lol what a dumb gameplan. Izzy is a counter striker. You need to be patient.

Every time someone is patient with Izzy and stays on the outside and loses: Lol what a dumb gameplan. Izzy is a potshotter. You need to get in his face and pressure him to stand any chance.

Every time someone stands in the pocket or rushes Izzy and loses: Lol what a dumb gamelan. Izzy is a counter striker. You need to be patient.

Every time someone is patient with Izzy and stays on the outside and loses: Lol what a dumb gameplay. Izzy is a potshotter. You need to get in his face and pressure him to stand any chance.

Now it's all about Izzy having "Gyno."

Even if these armchair doctors believe he has gyno (which isn't proven), gyno is a natural occurrence WITHOUT STEROIDS.

Costa should did a calamari roll and turnt that knee up

Costa shouldn’t have deviated from what he does best. He still loses, I see that now, but he should have trusted himself. Big mistake.

His rhythm throws people off. He does things off-beat and fluidly mixes in pitter-patter with power shots.

His striking is like prime Nick Diaz if you extrapolated Nick’s hands to Izzy’s 8 limbs.

Every time someone stands in the pocket or rushes Izzy and loses: Lol what a dumb gameplan. Izzy is a counter striker. You need to be patient.

Every time someone is patient with Izzy and stays on the outside and loses: Lol what a dumb gameplan. Izzy is a potshotter. You need to get in his face and pressure him to stand any chance.
Facts, lmao.

Even if these armchair doctors believe he has gyno (which isn't proven), gyno is a natural occurrence WITHOUT STEROIDS.
You tell 'em.
It can be caused by antibiotics as well and as many know, Izzy had staph going into the Romero fight.

But yeah, the haters rather tell themselves Izzy did just now start to juice while getting tested five times in the last three months including september, because he had so much problems with his athleticism previously, lmao.
I’ve already made peace with the fact that nobody will give Adesanya the respect he deserves...
Sad but kinda true. Homeboy could cure Aids and people would be like "meh".

I've said this in a few threads.
It's really weird for it to happen on only one side, and when it does, it's more common on the left.
Did you mean to quote me?
Knee bars usually happen on 1 side

What's wrong with you? Look at Costa. Look at Adesanya. Obviously, Izzy is the one on 'roids.....

Without the benefit of hindsight, the patient approach makes sense.

If Costa had rushed in swangin it probably would been a shorter fight with the same result.

Dude just had nothing for Izzy imo. It happens.

People are so fuckin salty after this predictable result. Did we forget this is about fighting? Not a popularity contest?

Back