USA only has 1 UFC belt currently with Miocic

I didn't even realize that. There was a time not long ago it was Americans everywhere.

Now that I'm looking at this....it's been 4 years since an American MW and LW champ.

That only shows that the sport is growing. America had a big head start but other countries are catching up

Yeah well how many of these champs train in the US? Most of them.

LOL

Cejudo ducked top competition in both weightclasses. He was an awful champion.

Jones? Yeah. He might be on the task of recovering the HW strap if Ngannou sleeps Miocic.

He defended the FLW title against DIllashaw - better than anyone else in the division after Mouse was traded lol

He went up won the 135 belt against Moraes then defended against the GOAT of that division in Cruz, albeit off a layoff but not Cejudo's fault.

So I think it's a bit of a stretch to say that.

Only because Jones and Cejudo have taken a seat, they had 3 belts just among themselves. Both arguably are/were the top 2 PFP fighters in MMA.
Dude Jones was gifted wins against Santos and Reyes... Cejudo was legit.

It's so crazy that billions of other people exist. Blowing my mind.

He defended the FLW title against DIllashaw - better than anyone else in the division after Mouse was traded lol

He went up won the 135 belt against Moraes then defended against the GOAT of that division in Cruz, albeit off a layoff but not Cejudo's fault.

So I think it's a bit of a stretch to say that.
Moraes was legit competition.
Cruz is trash these days and was coming off being embarassed by Cody. Should have fought Yan or Sterling at least.

Brazil was always a force and this shit was invented here so its not surprising Brazil still among the greats... But belts changes hands fast in the UFC soon an american win a belt again...

USA
Poland
Nigeria
Nigeria
Dagestan
Forgot
Russia
Brazil

Back