Should WMMA fighters be grateful?

Canarinha

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
Yes the question is...

Should wmma fighters be grateful that they are in the same card as the men?(thinking they wont draw as much of attention because of the quality of fighting and not because they are women)

How do sherdoggers think if the two divisions where seperated(wmma and mens mma)

I have nothing against female fighters just curious how the cards would sell? views? how would it affect the fans and the fighters? more positives than negatives for Wmma or the other way around?

Yeah, emma does not belong, period.

Let the business people make these decisions. Uncle Dana isn't doing women a favor.

I got something to eat before the last three fights, so it's all good. I'm happy this was the only wmma fight.

Nobody would buy it because no one wants to see it. There’s literally like three female fighters worth watching, the rest is just woke agenda bullshit that no one is actually interested in.

Looks like the amateur circuit. Throwing slow uncoordinated strikes with eyes closed and some clumsy movement. Eeeeeek

Imagine thinking somebody cares about this fight on right now. Like watching it and thinking man I gotta follow them on Instagram and shit cuz they're hot or exiting fighters.
This card has turned out to be one of the worst in ages either way tho.

Hopefully they end up with $7 in account and go find new opportunities

Let the business people make these decisionsr.

They will of course, but man up and give your own opinion.
Yes, they should be grateful since they are a sideshow. They know this, it's not controversial.

They will of course, but man up and give your own opinion.
Yes, they should be grateful since they are a sideshow. They know this, it's not controversial.

You missed my point. Grateful implies that the UFC is doing them a favor. I disagree with the premise. They are on because there is a market for them. It's not like this is a new experiment at this point. People should stop bitching already.

LOL this forum sucked Rhonda Rousey's titties.

Should they put all of the boring male fighters on the same card as the female fighters too? I can think of some male fighters you could take smoke, food, etc breaks for too when they fight.

Put these type of fights on earlier in the day. At least then we can take a break and mow the lawn or something else productive.

Back