Anyone else prefer no crowds?

dros

Yellow Belt
@Yellow
Reaction score
By that I mean I spesifically like that we hear all the sounds from the punches, kicks and breathing from the fighters. It makes it just more real.

If they could implement some microphones around the cage or something so that we can hear them with the crowd that would be even better. And a ref cam like they had back in PRIDE

I secretly hope this is the way of life. Actually Phase 1 was my favorite holiday ever. There was only a handful of people everywhere in existence, and they were all friendly & useful.

Last edited:
For some fight night main events? eh sure.
But some of these fights deserve a packed house with an electric environment like the main event tonight.

I honestly don't even notice it anymore..

It took some getting used to but overall I like it

It's like how it was in Japan when you could hear a needle drop out of respect for the fighters.

However the foul mouthed, drunkards bring in alot of money per event. The atmosphere helps to hype the outcomes of fights too. So yes and no but the crowds are NEEDED. IMHO

I also prefer UFC events having 0 fans in attendance.

I keep thinking that all of these MMA fights are more brutal, savage, and ferocious because I can hear absolutely EVERYTHING.

So nice without the drunken idiots, people booing if there's a grappling battle, geniuses yelling 'Woo!' every 12 seconds, etc...

If the crowds were more respectful/less ignorant, I'd rather have the crowd. Since that is often not the case, I like hearing the actual strikes landing and corners' advice.

So nice without the drunken idiots, people booing if there's a grappling battle, geniuses yelling 'Woo!' every 12 seconds, etc...

If the crowds were more respectful/less ignorant, I'd rather have the crowd. Since that is often not the case, I like hearing the actual strikes landing and corners' advice.

I don't mind it, but I hate it when the fight is over. Someone gets ko'd, it's better to hear the crowd then a guy going "LETS GO!!!!!!!!!!!!! LETS GO!!!!" over and over. Just seems gross without people there, like a street fight a bit.

Back