It's CRAZY That Israel's Performances Are So Underrated

GoshiShun17

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
People actually bring up Alex Periera as if Israel should be worried about him in MMA or as if Alex is a better striker based on their fights. The only thing I will say is that if you watch both of their fights and still believe that then you are FUCKING DUMB!!! Israel was making him look amateur both times.

People try and shit on him for his amazing performance against Kelvin. CRAZY!!! Even though he(and Kelvin) showed so many slick moves, set ups , and trickery. Adesanya even showed a bit of grappling chops even though people still say he has NO grappling. Outside of the head kick. Adesanya was beating Kelvin comfortably.

Crazy how an undefeated champ is so underrated here by do called hard-core fans.

I didn't read it Bro but 4 performances out of 8 of him in the UFC were suspect.

4 unan. 1 split. Stinker vs Yoel. Vettori, Gastelum, Silva.

Usually when you KO someone, the judges will award you as the better striker, with a win...
I know you play silly but you are smarter than that. Plenty more occurred in those two fights.

Its because hes a weirdo that practices witchcraft in his basement at 3 am in the morning and dresses like an anime character.

Also Alex Periera is a fucking beast idk what youre talking about. One of the best kickboxers in the world.

Ah, he was winning until he lost then... I see.

06860add01db67f2a7a729e88fc8fc84.png

His performance against Gastelum just showed me the exactly opposite: he struggled against a WW with a size of a midget. With all that size and technique this is unnaceptable. Weidman being much older did it much better and faster, this is the reality. Sorry.

And against Anderson, much worse: the man is an elder and Adesanya couldn't do SHIT. Fans claim he was "sparring" LOL, we ALL could see that he couldn't end the fight because Spider, even old, had some tricks in his sleeves. Imagine a younger Spider what could do with him, hilarious...

Against Vettori... Come on. Vettori, an unknown that probably won that fight. "The moral champion".

Against Whittaker he doesn't have fault on Whittaker being like that, slow and sloppy and with a low fight IQ, after injuries and surgeries... But ok, he won, congrats.

Against Romero... Well, start talking about this is just embarrassing. Paulo Costa proved that he could do what Adesanya couldn't. Adesanya ran away all the fight and deserves to be mocked by the people.

Brunson is... Brunson.

I mean... ALL this technique, ALL this and that, he and his fans talking about he is the ultimate shit on striking, better than Anderson, bla bla, but his performances show that he is... not much like that, just a good fighter and nothing more. I mean, he is overrated by the people. He claims something he is just far away, light-years of being the reality. Not only overrated, but also delusional as well. It is just cringe someone be so blind. Just do your fucking job and DO IT WELL that people will start to see that he is the real shit, instead of just talking. SIMPLE.

We all know what a REAL MW genius and GOAT looks like... A specimen like Spider is nothing close to be easy to surpass. "Is normal". 10 more years and maybe someone can remind us of what Spider really was: a man who did what no one else did inside the octagon.

Never was, never will be. Not even close. It is not "hate", these are just facts.

Its because hes a weirdo that practices witchcraft in his basement at 3 am in the morning and dresses like an anime character.

Also Alex Periera is a fucking beast idk what youre talking about. One of the best kickboxers in the world.
I didn't deny Alex being a beast. But if you watch his fights with Israel then you would see how high level Israel is.

Back