Coach Kavanagh hyping up Conor again

A coach hyping his fighter up? Crucify him

My god some of you Khabib bots have the IQ of a tree trunk
Eh, I think he sucks off conor because that's the only elite fighter he has at his gym. Advertising your fighter is different from sucking off your fighter. That's just me though.

Eh, I think he sucks off conor because that's the only elite fighter he has at his gym. Advertising your fighter is different from sucking off your fighter. That's just me though.

The only difference between "sucking" and advertising is, one of those made you triggered enough to start a thread. Thats about it really

tenor.gif

Conor is possibly the biggest name in combat sports right now, Kav is just using him as promotion

holy shit a coach talking up his main fighter and the biggest fighter in the world, PATHETIC! absolutely embarrassing!

Conor is possibly the biggest name in combat sports right now, Kav is just using him as promotion
of course. He wants more fighters in the gym. But some of the stuff he posts about conor is just ...eh. It's weird to say the least. I mean, look how he's waxing poetic about a shadow boxing session.

He’s a yes man. Conor should leave him. He never will though.

of course. He wants more fighters in the gym. But some of the stuff he posts about conor is just ...eh. It's weird to say the least. I mean, look how he's waxing poetic about a shadow boxing session.
He's doing the smart thing, can't hate on it tho I think he's a relatively ineffective coach compared to other gyms

Haven't seen anything from him to suggest he's anything special as a coach... One thing's for sure, he loooves the media attention

He’s a yes man. Conor should leave him. He never will though.
Yeah, I think so too. He became a champion going to that gym. Imagine if he went to a championship gym, I think it would have done him wonders.

Everytime he opens his mouth about Conor it's always to ride his tail. Even Ali sounds like an Idiot when he's trying to pretend that Khabib's teammates are better than him. Kavanagh is just as bad.

Haven't seen anything from him to suggest he's anything special as a coach... One thing's for sure, he loooves the media attention
I use to thought he was a even keeled coach but I realized he loves the attention. I think what made it clear to me is when him and owen roddy got in a dispute because he wanted owen to pay to use the name of the gym he was opening up. to franchise it. Something like that.

Like almost everything on Twitter it is for the Retweets. Pretty sad in all honesty.

Im a huge Conor fan (yes I know). But I have to say. He looks horrible trying to be a boxer. Its like his hands just disappear as soon as he puts on boxing gloves. Its weird

Back