News Mike perry challenges Conor McGregor to sensational boxing match! Calls out Sherdoggers

When wasn’t he?
The one drop rule. He says he's 2% black. That means legally he's black. And that's a real law on the books in a bunch of states. Outdated and antiquated law but still a law.
When wasn’t he?
See above. And when he saying the n word. He's says I can say that I'm black.

I would be rooting for Perry but comparing their 0-1 records is a little skewed...

I think Connor’s strength of schedule in boxing was probably a little bit more challenging. Just a thought.

What the actual fk is happening here

How long before these two bums are scrappin in Bare Knuckles?

He must first fight Artem bare knuckle...

If he thinks Conor would even consider fighting him, he's even stupider than I thought

I can see Perry going on a Joshua Burkman/BJ Penn type of losing streak and still thinking he can get Conor and Anderson Silva fights because the UFC won't cut him

How is that imbecile manlet going to defeat the average Sherdogger who on average are 6’4, 240lbs, 6% body fat and seasoned fighters. He is delusional. However, he may be able to wholly defeat fellow manlet, McGregor, in a boxing match. McGregor only lasted 9 rounds against Floyd Mayweather, while Mike Perry would have gone the distance.

I can see Perry going on a Joshua Burkman/BJ Penn type of losing streak and still thinking he can get Conor and Anderson Silva fights because the UFC won't cut him
He's going to have a losing streak, but Perry isn't a former champ and really isn't that popular. Of course they'll cut him

Glad to see rehab is going well. Still getting triggered on Twitter. Thats a good sign. Good luck to his kid.

uI9Oy3g.jpg

baddest whiteboys?

what happened to that 0.00000000002% african blood?

Back