Izzy’s biggest issue tomorrow

Asako

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
Izzy should expect a low blow and or an eye poke from Costa.

I think the biggest issue Izzy would have is if a fighter was able to get under his skin and make him come out fighting differently. But I dont see that in this fight.

2jwAtKu.gif

Izzy will get out danced again

Insightful. I've now seen it all, TS.

Man I came into this thread expecting something decent but honestly left laughing.

I think the biggest issue Izzy would have is if a fighter was able to get under his skin and make him come out fighting differently. But I dont see that in this fight.

Whittaker got under Izzy’s skin with the memes and Izzy whooped his ass. The karate kid kick will be unleashed on Costa.

Last edited:
Izzy should expect a low blow and or an eye poke from Costa.
Normally when someone makes a thread saying something is likely to happen, they elaborate on their claim and detail how and/or why they feel this is likely, thereby increasing the likelihood of a discussion, which is presumably the point of making said thread.

I don't recall is Costa known for low blows and pokes?

Any stats?

Normally when someone makes a thread saying something is likely to happen, they elaborate on their claim and detail how and/or why they feel this is likely, thereby increasing the likelihood of a discussion, which is presumably the point of making said thread.
Costa eye poked Romero, and hit Hall twice below the belt. If my memory serves me correct, I think Hendricks got softened with a low blow as well. Eye pokes and low blows are an integral part of Costa’s game.

Costa never apologizes or expresses sorrow after these heinous acts. Izzy better keep the distance because Costa’s fingers are always looming around to take an eye out.

Back