If Adensanya loses, does he get an immediate rematch?

• Thread starter Deleted member 546119
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 546119

Does he?

If it’s a back and forth 5 round war I think they will make an instant rematch

If the Natty Goat finishes Runnersanya quickly Israel will need 1-2 until he gets a shot

Well yeah if its a close decision and they award it to costa then there should be a rematch. If its not close then no

I think when a champion loses, how close the fight was and how it played out should determine whether or not there's an immediate rematch. If the champ gets turned into a chump like what happened with Tyron/Marty, I'd say no to any immediate rematch.

Probably, Dana is hoping he's a star. The only way not, is if he's dominated

I don't see it happening. It's not like he's a dominant champ, which seems to be the biggest factor in these things b

He certainly shouldn't. He's only defended once and didn't even dominate that. Aldo didn't even get a rematch.
Because Conor ducked the rematch.

He knew the first fight was a fluke punch.

Probably. Cause there's no real heat between Costa and others. Jared, Jack, Knuckles... these guys aren't draws either. Izzy/Costa 2 it would be.

Unless there is a draw or controversy there should never be an immediate rematch. Unless you’re talking about a long time defending champ. By long time I mean a minimum of 5 defenses in a row.

No way he should. He has one title defense and it was a horrible fight. Even if it's a close fight he should atleast beat one top contender first. Whittaker vs Cannonier is an obvious number 1 contender fight and whoever wins fights for the belt next unless the fight tomorrow is like a draw.

Not unless it's a razor close decision.
Think Izzy takes it anyways

Depends on how the ratings are and how close the fight was.

That said he shouldn't. No immediate rematches unless there is a blatantly accidental foul that causes a fight ending injury.

Fuck immediate rematches, you lose, you go the the back of the line and prove you belong in there with the champ again.

UFC's obsession with immediate rematches is retarded. It's only acceptable if a fight is a draw, if someone got robbed, if someone had a freak injury mid-fight in a close and important fight, or if it's a dominant long time champion like GSP or Anderson Silva.

Nope, he should rematch Whittaker before fighting Costa again.

Back