Don’t forget that being on front of EA UFC game is a curse!

Gladiator24

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Ronda goes on a ufc game cover, Ronda loses

Conor goes on a ufc game cover, Conor loses

Jorge goes on a ufc game cover, Jorge loses

adesanya goes on a ufc game cover, adesanya......

I believe in stuff like this.

tenor.gif

Ronda goes on a ufc game cover, Ronda loses

Conor goes on a ufc game cover, Conor loses

Jorge goes on a ufc game cover, Jorge loses

adesanya goes on a ufc game cover, adesanya......

I believe in stuff like this.

I'm not aware of how much you know about video games. There's a series of video games called Madden NFL.

The vast majority of Madden NFL fans will tell you that The Madden NFL Cover Curse actually exists. A few fans will tell you that The Madden NFL Cover Curse has been broken by the Kansas City Chiefs when they captured the Super Bowl recently.

The Madden NFL Cover Curse says that anyone who's on the cover of any Madden NFL video game will become injured as soon as he's on the cover. Even if they don't get injured, something else that's tragic will happen in their lives.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Madden_NFL

They say the same thing about Madden.

Jorge losing was not a surprise lol but we shall see after tomorrow. Izzy losing would give it some legs.

Conor and Masvidal both lost before that. Izzy lost in kickboxing and Costa lost on TUF.

we'll see though.
Jones will decide if the curse continues or not.

jzkvkicf7b651.jpg

The image that you created is HILARIOUS. Thank you for working on this. However, EA Sports UFC 4 already released. These are the covers.

759612_front.jpg

759613_front.jpg

Wouldn't it make more sense for you to put Jon Jones on the cover of EA Sports UFC 5?

The image that you created is HILARIOUS. Thank you for working on this. However, EA Sports UFC 4 already released. These are the covers.

759612_front.jpg

759613_front.jpg

Wouldn't it make more sense for you to put Jon Jones on the cover of EA Sports UFC 5?
This is the "picogram" edition.
It's $205

Back