Jessica Rose-Clark:Loser Mentality

Kaiokenrye24

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
First things first, The vast majority of UFC are severely underpaid relative to the what they bring to the ufc.
but JRC Complaining about not being able to make a living off fight is crap.
She only fights once a year, her best win is PVZ, and was a 2 fight losing streak. For good measure she’s already been on the roster for 3 years and that last fight was her only stoppage
She’s like an incel who whines about not getting laid. It’s like do something that will help yourself

Found the picture of TS

Well maybe that’s why she’s broke lol she’s lame for airing him out in public like that! Dude for sure has at least $20 give my man a shot! For all my sherbrothers out there!
tenor.gif

People having an issue with lack of income and speaking out on it isn't a negative, only in MMA apparently.
donald cerrone tries to start a union because he’s not paid enough: hell yeah it’s about time!

a woman says she’s not paid enough: wow what a dumb whore, shouldn’t have spent all her money on tattoos

donald cerrone tries to start a union because he’s not paid enough: hell yeah it’s about time!

a woman says she’s not paid enough: wow what a dumb whore, shouldn’t have spent all her money on tattoos
The thing is that Cerrone is an actual pro fighter who has earned it through man years of wars. This girl is just some irrelevant chick that doesn’t wanna get a real job

First things first, The vast majority of UFC are severely underpaid relative to the what they bring to the ufc.
but JRC Complaining about not being able to make a living off fight is crap.
She only fights once a year, her best win is PVZ, and was a 2 fight losing streak. For good measure she’s already been on the roster for 3 years and that last fight was her only stoppage
She’s like an incel who whines about not getting laid. It’s like do something that will help yourself
Her name is Jessica-Rose Clark not "Jessica Rose-Clark".

Also, is she really complaining that much or is she just showing what she was dealing with going into the fight and how much the win/win bonus meant to her?

I didn't see a loser's mentality in that fight, I saw her trying to win at all costs and succeeding. I wish her well in her fighting career and afterward...

Back