Isreal continuing to show his mental weaknesses

Koro_11

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
He's a very good striker, and I like the ambition, but the more I see him the more I see insecurities and fragility.

His trash talk comes off as rehearsed and his responses to Costa's trash talk have been emotional outbursts and complete lack of self control of himself or the situation.

Even at the weigh ins, Costa trolls him by tossing him a white belt, and instead of rising above it and showing it doesn't get to him, he gets triggered, emotionally whips the belt back at Costa, and does the lame old "hold me back" schtick.

I enjoy his fights, he's got some gifts for sure, but I think his ego and his soy boy attitude will catch up to him... maybe even tomorrow night.

If it does happen, I cant wait for Jones' tweet after the fact.

<JonesLaugh>

A loss here will literally destroy him

ronda-rousey-hides-face-still-humilated-ftr.jpg

Chimaev is waiting for this man on the rebound lose or win

He's a very good striker, and I like the ambition, but the more I see him the more I see insecurities and fragility.

His trash talk comes off as rehearsed and his responses to Costa's trash talk have been emotional outbursts and complete lack of self control of himself or the situation.

Even at the weigh ins, Costa trolls him by tossing him a white belt, and instead of rising above it and showing it doesn't get to him, he gets triggered, emotionally whips the belt back at Costa, and does the lame old "hold me back" schtick.

I enjoy his fights, he's got some gifts for sure, but I think his ego and his soy boy attitude will catch up to him... maybe even tomorrow night.

If it does happen, I cant wait for Jones' tweet after the fact.

<JonesLaugh>
Costa threw the white belt at him and Izzy threw it back. Izzy didn’t act out of character...

The guy is made like that, adegnagna is a stupid childish arrogant prick.

Maybe this time is more worried than usual though...

Lol @ people talking about others' insecurities like you know anything about them. Please Mr. Psychologist, tell us more!

If he had just ignored the belt you would probably have made a shitty thread about how Costa 'cucked' him or some shit.

Costa threw the white belt at him and Izzy threw it back. Izzy didn’t act out of character...
Costa lobbed it at Izzy, and Izzy reacted with aggressively attempting to whip it back at him where security and Dana had to step in to hold them back.

It was all fun and games, and Izzy made it all aggressive and cringe.

If he had just ignored the belt you would probably have made a shitty thread about how Costa 'cucked' him or some shit.
I definitely wouldn't have, but I'm sure someone would.

Costa lobbed it at Izzy, and Izzy reacted with aggressively attempting to whip it back at him where security and Dana had to step in to hold them back.

He didn’t lob it respectfully, it was very disrespectful and Izzy delivered that same energy back to him. Again he wasn’t acting out of character...

He's got the striking of Anderson with none of the BJJ. I don't know if Costa is the guy to beat him but if the Adesanya who faced Gastelum shows up tomorrow then he has a good chance of getting erased.

The intangibles here being that we've never seen Costa shoot or use his BJJ which he may turn to if he's getting lit up, and how will his cardio hold up in the champ rounds.

This is one of the most interesting matches in a long time, then you add the homoerotic rivalry..

Exactly! He could've embraced that moment and said "remember the moment when you get ko'd by a white belt" with a creepy smile to end it but that aggressive comeback may sell more than a "smart" response

He didn’t lob it respectfully, it was very disrespectful and Izzy delivered that same energy back to him. Again he wasn’t acting out of character...
I agree that he wasn't acting out of character because he's usually being an emotional soy boy so nothing really new.

Back