UFC Fighters on the Presidency

Status
Not open for further replies.

SharpasaRazor

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Several high profile fighters who are either actively pro Trump or have spoken positively of him - Colby, Masvidal, Usman, Gaethje, Cejudo, McGregor.

Any who have spoken up as specifically anti-Trump or pro-Biden ?

(Not counting stuff like Woodley doing the BLM thing, meaning specifically addressing the presidency)

Gastelum said a few anti trump things last election. Ronda Rousey is a very active liberal, but I don’t know if we still count her.

They wouldn't dare..

5e5e5b5da9f40c08a356e25a

Several high profile fighters who are either actively pro Trump or have spoken positively of him - Colby, Masvidal, Usman, Gaethje, Cejudo, McGregor.

(Not counting stuff like Woodley doing the BLM thing, meaning specifically addressing the presidency)
Derrick Lewis is on the Trump train too.

Im the only white guy at my MMA gym, when I walked in the day after Trump got elected people where very stoked. Polynesians,Asians,Blacks, Hispanics, all there agreed that women and homosexuals have gone too far and it was time for a Trump.

I didn't say shit cause those fuckers are dumb meatheads, but what do you expect from people who literally make a living from being alpha males? Better than most sherdoggers who support Trump because they want to get railed by alpha males.

Im the only white guy at my MMA gym, when I walked in the day after Trump got elected people where very stoked. Polynesians,Asians,Blacks, Hispanics, all there agreed that women and homosexuals have gone too far and it was time for a Trump.

I didn't say shit cause those fuckers are dumb meatheads, but what do you expect from people who literally make a living from being alpha males? Better than most sherdoggers who support Trump because they want to get railed by alpha males.

I prefer the company of vocal liberals that I disagree with than the company of meatheads who are on the same side as me politically. For some people, the best thing you can do to support your party/side is keeping your mouth shut. I’ve got one friend that is very conservative, but he’s also very dumb, and I hate when he brings up politics lol.

Last edited:

Fighters are generally not the sharpest tools in the shed. It doesn’t really bother me whoever they support, but like you I’m not shocked at all that they’d support him. I’m shocked at how fanboyish they are when it comes to Trump. If you asked them to make a list of the most important issues to them, I’d be shocked if it lined up with GOP politics but whatever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back