Media Just a Reminder that Brendan Schaub named his son Tiger Pax

Feel bad for his son to have to hear so much stupidity out of his Dads mouth

I feel like I've heard much, much worse.

The Fat Smelly Hybrid

I’ve heard worse. Brendan isn’t the brightest.

They can do a play date with Cowboy’s kid —Dacson Danger Cerrone — ( done so he can say “Danger is my middle name” )

But at least that was just his middle name and not his fucking first name

Last edited:

(As in Tiger Packs *Shrug*)

What an Egocentric move...poor kid. What happens if his kid can't fight or does not want to fight but he is Tiger? I can see the school bullies targeting him. ...plus Tigers don't fight in packs...that would be Lion....oh ok Pax was his uncle's name. Still ...Tiger? lol...Trust me his son, when he goes to school, will ask to go by Pax...his son will be past a 2 grade mentality that his dad has.

Last edited:
What an Egocentric move...poor kid. What happens if his kid can't fight or does not want to fight but he is Tiger? I can see the school bullies targeting him. ...plus Tigers don't fight in packs...that would be Lion.

He named his kid in the same vein you’d name a pet

Named his second kid Boston to appease Joe Rogan

BJ Schaub

What an Egocentric move...poor kid. What happens if his kid can't fight or does not want to fight but he is Tiger? I can see the school bullies targeting him. ...plus Tigers don't fight in packs...that would be Lion....oh ok Pax was his uncle's name. Still ...Tiger? lol...Trust me his son, when he goes to school, will ask to go by Pax...his son will be past a 2 grade mentality that his dad has.
Doesn't pax mean peace in latin? Interesting choice for a fighter's kid.

Well Pax is his uncle, Tiger though, I got no excuse

Thats not even Tiger Woods real name

I thought it's Tiget Pax like the tiger packs a big dick...

guess I have a sick mind

Kids that get stupid names should be allowed to change their name no cost once there adults lol

Back