As I’ve said before, Conrad will NEVER get a rematch with Khabib

• Thread starter Deleted member 546119
  • Start date
conor-mcgregor-taps-out-to-khabib-gif.gif

The first reason is that Khabib and Ali will never grant him a rematch

The second reason is that Conrad never wanted to fight Khabib in the first place. Conrad was always shook of Khabib and was forced to take the fight. Even if a rematch was offered he would still never take it

Khabib ruined Conor’s entire MMA career, took everything he worked for

Made Conrad switch over to boxing <Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo>

Khabib Bless
Great thread brother @Hitto !

Yes Khabib kept his promise of making conrat "go back to box" :D

#KhabibKNOWS

Khabib Bless

618809-29f18f5a26ab8949f4357f14fcf4a2cd.png

Unless Khabib decides he needs that payday over anything else. Then you’re right. That fight is never happening.

This thread again? By the same poster posting vitriol about the same retired fighter for likes. Zzzzz

The biggest fight in the UFC history

A fight that guaranteed Conrad will never be relevant in MMA again. A fight that ENDED his career

Downplay it all you want, but Conrad would have been a billionaire had he won that fight

Good thing Khabib broke him

28-0

The second reason is that Conrad never wanted to fight Khabib in the first place. Conrad was always shook of Khabib and was forced to take the fight. Even if a rematch was offered he would still never take it

Khabib Bless
A - Khabib has no leverage. His skills eclipse his popularity, and he barely fights.

B - Conor would take it if he wins another fight and swells his ego.

C - Conor made most of his money before the Khabib fight....after not fighting for 2 years. To say Khabib ruined his career is more Muslim-fighter worship, and is creepy.

He could easily get one if he actually fought top contenders instead of asking for Diego Sanchez and a 42 yr old boxer...

Khabib Bless
Who?

Man, I dislike Conor, but you are on another level. lol

People like you keep bringing relevancy to him again, I don't like it. To me, he could be forgotten that no one would give a shit about. Much better than talk about again and again. He is irrelevant, simple as that.

A - Khabib has no leverage. His skills eclipse his popularity, and he barely fights.

B - Conor would take it if he wins another fight and swells his ego.

C - Conor made most of his money before the Khabib fight....after not fighting for 2 years. To say Khabib ruined his career is more Muslim-fighter worship, and is creepy.
Denial is strong

How can Cole Konrad get a rematch when he hasn't fought Khabib in the first place? Also, you spelled his name wrong and why did you include pictures of Conor VS Khabib?

No rematch ever

Soon to be 30-0 lw goat, while conor will end up behind bars where he belongs with weinstein and cosby

Khabib bless

Conor clearly wanted a fight this year in UFC...covid fucked that up. Dana ain't putting Conor in front of no fans

If Conor can get another multi million dollar fight against Manny...why wouldn't he take that?

I think Conor would want a Khabib rematch, he needs a couple more fights in the octagon first though

Khabib's refusal to fight Conor is gonna drive Conor to insanity and he will need to be committed

Back