News Eagles MMA vs sbg 2

Has SBG had a single success story? Conor was on top for a minute, but thats all I can think of.

What a pathetic thread.

Canadian guy against a Russian guy. Leave your weird Conor and Khabib love/hate obsessions at the door children.

War Hakeem!

Apparently he does
He left firas like J.Walker and went to them.

Tristar is really declining so bad that Irish Edmund is a better choice than Canadian Edmund lol

Agreed. It's a shame too, because I listened to the Zahabi and Kavanaugh interviews from JRE, and I enjoyed them both. They seem like guys that really care about the 'arts' in MMA. My theory is that both guys got bit by the celebrity bug after having their names lifted up by their fighters, and the success of their gyms have declined as a result. I think the same thing happened with Mike Winkeljohn, too. Hopefully they can come back from it.

Well Dawodu knocked out a friend of Zubaira in an early fight four years ago fight, so Zuba said he will avenge him. There goes your grudge match.

Well Dawodu knocked out a friend of Zubaira in an early fight four years ago fight, so Zuba said he will avenge him. There goes your grudge match.
What do you mean?
Does that make for more grudge

<DCWhoa>

I am so hyped for this match more than genderbender vs balloonman

War Zuba!

Back