Chances Izzy vs Costa ends via 1st round KO ala Silva vs Vitor?

Paulo-Costa-During-Fight-With-Yoel-Romero-768x576.jpg

Costa is everything Vitor hoped to be, without all the TRT and juice

Costa Bless

Not too high.
Costa is bigger and far more durable than Vitor + Adesanya is smaller than Silva and has slightly less power.

I also don't see Costa standing still, lol.

It's funny because I compared Izzy/Costa to Vitor/AS too.

I see Izzy sniping him.

I don't see it ending in the first.

The dude finished Whittaker so it's possible but I'm gonna say it's very unlikely.

Whittaker moved forward and threw punches leaning in with his feet planted when he got caught. Costa throws more arm punches from a balanced stance. It won't be as easy to catch him with a hard punch.

Paulo-Costa-During-Fight-With-Yoel-Romero-768x576.jpg

Costa is everything Vitor hoped to be, without all the TRT and juice

Costa Bless
I don't know if Costa isn't on TRT and juice. There is a running on Sherdog about him being the "natty GOAT" for a reason. He could be clean, but you have admit it is suspicious that he is able to maintain all of that muscle despite that fact that he cuts so much weight to make 185. Dude straight up looks like a Heavyweight even though he is a Middleweight.

Not too high.
Costa is bigger and far more durable than Vitor + Adesanya is smaller than Silva and has slightly less power.

I also don't see Costa standing still, lol.
Yep, although I could see Adesanya finishing Costa in one of the later rounds, I don't think it will be in the first.

Agree.

I think Izzy TKOs him in the third.
Yeah, I think Costa might land a few big shots in the early rounds, but I don't think it will be enough to put Adesanya away. Then Costa will start to slow down once het gets tired (like he did in the Romero fight) and that's when Izzy will pick him apart. I predict Izzy will stop it in the third or fourth as well.

Back