*Gun to your head, who has your money: Israel Adesanya or Paulo Costa?*

Seiryoku Zenyo

We are all one
@Brown
Reaction score
Is Adesanya gonna look gunshy as he did against Romero? He seems too tentative against power hitters.

Is Costa's cardio good enough for a five rounds fight?

Adesanya is the favorite for a reason. He's very good, even if a bit tentative.

Costa got wobbled by Uriah Friggin Hall, so there's a reason why he's the underdog.

I'm rooting for Costa and I think it'll be a good fight.

Izzy is the favorite, but my heart goes to Costa

No one knows. But there will be a lot acting like they knew when it's done.

Izzy struggled with Kelvin and Homero. I think Costa doesn’t let Izzy pick him apart from range and walks him down. Costa could gas tho, don’t think he’s ever done a five rounder before and he gassed against Homero.

Izzy takes it. Not saying its going to be easy, but I am confident he will get the reads in 1st round, then start picking him apart.

Adesanya imo

Tough fight to call. They'll probably fight again within a year no matter who wins.

But then after that Khamzat will take the belt so it won't matter anyway

Izzy struggled with Kelvin and Homero. I think Costa doesn’t let Izzy pick him apart from range and walks him down. Costa could gas tho, don’t think he’s ever done a five rounder before and he gassed against Homero.
Costa's gas tank is the reason I pick Izzy. He's got too much muscle mass and just can't keep pace for 5 rounds. Adesanya can. Even if Costa wins the first two rounds, he'll slow down after that and Adesanya takes over for the UD or late finish imo

Everyone gasses against Romero, including Romero.
Whitaker was clinging to life both times he fought him, Costa was coming forward but was surviving on his chin from round 2 on.
I expect that Adesanya will be more aggressive than usual, but he should be able to Condit vs Diaz his way through this one. Hopefully after two shite performances, he will supplant Woodley as the most hated champion ever.

Back