Greg Doucette decides if Paulo Costa is natty or not

Xoleth

You're only winning if someone is losing.
@Black
Reaction score
The whole video

The climax is at 5:43

tumblr_pbiysy8jP41rofocqo1_400.gifv

OnlyLegitimateAustraliancattledog-size_restricted.gif

PlayfulSneakyClam-size_restricted.gif

VB69TcT.gif

source.gif

Go Brazil (in case thread is too gay)
4c2c89d961340f6d4ed87dc6464e77c1.gif

I'd say no.

"He's gonna wanna put on those 15+lbs back on. After the fight." - Greg Doucette

Cliff Notes:

Doucette says he is NOT natural because he used an IV once. I shit you not. What a retard lol
IVs can be used to mask PED use though, plus it's reasonable to think someone who cheats by illegally using an IV, would also not mind cheating in other ways.

Not accusing Costa here, but i can see why people are skeptic.

there are guys that have more suspect bodies than costa in UFC thats for sure. Guys with clear injection sites on their stomachs/ weird nipples/ hgh gut

Costa actually does have a somewhat natural looking body imo. He also does not suffer from what I call Barry Bonds head which a lot of fighters get where there skull/cranium becomes enlarged.

Also one thing about the video is that he says it is suspect for there to be a camera on when Costa was randomly tested. I would agree but Costa has been tested at least 45 times by USADA already. Also this is the biggest fight of his career. So the odds of cameras rolling when he gets a random test arent really that bad.

"He's gonna wanna put on those 15+lbs back on. After the fight." - Greg Doucette

Cliff Notes:

Doucette says he is NOT natural because he used an IV once. I shit you not. What a retard lol

He also explained what he feels natural means to him. Adding water to your body via IV is definitely not natural. He also says he believes Costa is not on any PEDs.

Watched it earlier. Greg is on point as usual when it comes to these kind of things.

Paulo is not that big at all and he would look small next to natural bodybuilders. FFS even Doucette is 5'6 and around the same weight of Costa and is not even that big to compete in open bodybuilding (he does Classic Physique these days).

He looks better than most people? Of course, dude has great genetics.. but he is not actually that big.
Of course neckbeard fat sherdoggers are going to claim he is not natty because they look like shit and never dieted or trained in their lifes.

Izzy on the other hand is rather small when it comes to muscle. If you see him in real life you would not think he is a professional athlete.

Lol at people here not familiar with Greg. Dude was a powerlifter (benched 500lbs+, pulled 700 or so), IFBB pro bodybuilder, bodybuilding coach and has taken every substance under the sun. He also coaches guys on which PEDs to take, and is openly on TRT. He has exposed plenty of juicers and fake natties on his channel. To me his word when it comes to nattiness carries more weight than 90% of youtube guys.

With that said, I would've been curious about his opinion regarding training in such a strenuous sport like MMA while also being 200lbs realtively lean. However, to me, Crossfit athletes prove this is possible, even though some of them are on PEDs. Also would've been curious about a historical review of the transformation of his physique.

Natty GOAT bless. Coach Greg bless.

IVs can be used to mask PED use though, plus it's reasonable to think someone who cheats by illegally using an IV, would also not mind cheating in other ways.

Not accusing Costa here, but i can see why people are skeptic.

He only popped for the IV once as far as I know, so that would be a weak argument. Why hasn't he popped for anything else with all the other tests he has done? He obviously cuts a lot of weight. It would be logical for him to use an IV to rehydrate.

Last edited:
there are guys that have more suspect bodies than costa in UFC thats for sure. Guys with clear injection sites on their stomachs/ weird nipples/ hgh gut

Costa actually does have a somewhat natural looking body imo. He also does not suffer from what I call Barry Bonds head which a lot of fighters get where there skull/cranium becomes enlarged.

Also one thing about the video is that he says it is suspect for there to be a camera on when Costa was randomly tested. I would agree but Costa has been tested at least 45 times by USADA already. Also this is the biggest fight of his career. So the odds of cameras rolling when he gets a random test arent really that bad.
Costa very low fat % makes him look bigger.
Put him next to a legit skinny guy like Izzy and BOOM, he is a freak.

I think the USADA part makes a little more sense when you take into consideration that Paulo has been barely tested during his camp (due Covid and restrictions). He was even posting memes about it.
But yes.. I don't think it was staged.

He also explained what he feels natural means to him. Adding water to your body via IV is definitely not natural. He also says he believes Costa is not on any PEDs.

I just think that's a retarded stance to take.

Using water and salt is unnatural? So everyone on the planet isn't natural then.

I've seen some of Doucette's other shit. He's okay, but he goes full retard often. This is one of the cases. He just makes some arbitrary conclusion/ruling on Costa based on an IV? He's saying that isn't natural? Okay then drinking gatorade isn't natural.

Doucette has a wealth of knowledge, but he is a juiced out Gilbert Godfried. His voice makes his videos hard to watch and he is constantly yelling. That and how he says pasta makes me dislike him.
Honestly though Costa has passed all his USADA tests, so who cares. Most pro athletes are juiced.

Lol at people here not familiar with Greg. Dude was a powerlifter (benched 500lbs+, pulled 700 or so), IFBB pro bodybuilder, bodybuilding coach and has taken every substance under the sun. He also coaches guys on which PEDs to take, and is openly on TRT. He has exposed plenty of juicers and fake natties on his channel. To me his word when it comes to nattiness carries more weight than 90% of youtube guys.

With that said, I would've been curious about his opinion regarding training in such a strenuous sport like MMA while also being 200lbs realtively lean. However, to me, Crossfit athletes prove this is possible, even though some of them are on PEDs. Also would've been curious about a historical review of the transformation of his physique.

Natty GOAT bless. Coach Greg bless.

He only popped for the IV once as far as I know, so that would be a weak argument. Why hasn't he popped for anything else with all the other tests he has done? He obviously cuts a lot of weight. It would be logical for him to use an IV to rehydrate.

"Crossfit athletes...some of them are on PEDs"

Yeah all of them. All of the top Crossfit athletes were on steroids 100%.

I am familiar with Doucette. I've watched a fair amount of his videos. He just uses way too much hyperbole in this video and at times. Saying he would make Costa look small and like a twink basically. No he wouldn't lol. I get his point but Doucette would look like a more jacked version of Sean Sherk, a chode.

It's like him saying Latifi made HWs look small. No he didn't. I think Doucette views the world through some scaling lens of his height.

The best thing about Doucette is his knowledge of PEDs and his ghetto diet recipes. He's alright.

Some of them or all of them? Do they test cross fit athletes (no idea)?

Back