News Khamzat might fight Masvidal

If he won’t fight Colby, he definitely won’t fight Khamzat. He has a punchers chance (if that) & would most likely suffer a brutal defeat which will shatter his persona. No way he takes it.

Masvidal isn’t a contender. He wants Nate, Nick, Conor. Just make a BMF “Fun Fights” division already & get these guys out the real rankings.

The BMF champ got already bullied for 5 rounds by Kamaru, it'll go the same way or Khamzat will KO him.

Maybe they mean Khamzat will be a backup if Nate pulls out.

Honestly, I don’t think either guy wants any part of Khamzat. Masvidal has nothing to gain and everything to lose by fighting him. Nate is scared of Khabib’s wrestling and has been ducking him for years. Khamzat would be a bigger nightmare for him.

LOL

Masvidal is not taking that fight for fucks sakes

He was literally trying to rematch NATE DIAZ before accepting a fight with Usman which only happened when they had to fix something last minute and it would make a big enough payday for him

If he won’t fight Colby, he definitely won’t fight Khamzat. He has a punchers chance (if that) & would most likely suffer a brutal defeat which will shatter his persona. No way he takes it.

Masvidal isn’t a contender. He wants Nate, Nick, Conor. Just make a BMF “Fun Fights” division already & get these guys out the real rankings.

Masvidal is wayyy better on the feet, and Maia said he's one of the best jiu jitsu guys he ever fought in the UFC.

That's a bit much for Khamzat, imo. Jorge's TDD looked better than it ever had against Usmans. Would be a weird fight to make.

Khamzat told tass "Masvidal wants to fight [Nate] Diaz. If he doesn't succeed with Diaz, then our fight is possible," Chimaev said.

Tass is a reputable Russian news agency

https://tass.ru/sport/9549813

Hey maybe you can help - I can't locate a vid of khamzat speaking the noxchiy mott. You have link of an interview or something?

If I was Maz, I'd rather fight a washed up vet than an up and coming hungry wolf who, without a doubt, would smash Maz into retirement. Not to mention, there'd prob. be more money involved in the former.

Khamzat told tass "Masvidal wants to fight [Nate] Diaz. If he doesn't succeed with Diaz, then our fight is possible," Chimaev said.

Tass is a reputable Russian news agency

black-man-wait-what-meme.jpg

masvidal is the biggest dodger, he'd never fight khamzat. He's avoiding Edwards, Colby.

Back