Lets talk about Hendo and his achievements

Siauliai

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
A decision machine Dan Henderson before he fought and lost to wanderlei at pride 12 and that fight was one of the most exciting and brutal fights in pride history Dan was hated and bashed for his style alot but boy oi boy after that fight Dan decision boy turned to KO machine.. Stuned Vegas crowd with devastating spining back fist to dethrone Wand and win MW Title alot of retards/haters was claiming Wand chin was gone coz Mirko landed dat high kick on Wand ..And then Dan's saga started imo Dan Henderson vs Rampage is the best lhw title fight in the ufc history so far. I'm not mad man but JJ/Gus fight was kinda lame coz 80% sherdoggers got baited by their hero Joe Hogan who can beat 50 untrained people how Gustafson doing well and running away from Jones

Then Hendo lost to wizzard and MW GOAT Andy. I still can't believe how Anderson was able ate those C4 bombs from Hendo but i think thats why Anderson is all time great. And after these two loses to the champs Hendo has imo one of the best performances after he left UFC and if your head something works Hendersons resume i'ts insane.

* Carlos Newton former ufc WW champ
*Win over Big Nog BJJ wizzard former Pride/UFC interim HW champ and before Fedor respawned to pride fc Big Nog was N1 HW in the world at that time
Gilbert Yvel for degenerates and casuals he is b tier HW. But he was one of the most dangerous HW in early 2000 and shared one of the most brutal high kicks in pride...
Let's see against who else Dan's hand was raised...? And that shit is even more impressive

Maurilo Rua -EXC MW CHAMP
Vitor Belfort - early ufc days HW tournament winner/Former LHW champ and MW/LHW title challenger in modern era
Pride MW KING and one of the most beloved fighter Wanderlei Silva
Rich Franklin also former ufc MW champ and one of the most beloved champ before GOAT Andy respawned in the UFC
Shared one of the most brutal KO against Michael Bisping who is by Sherdogers is a pilow fisted fighter who was able after
manny years claim MW GOLD but thats not a point Sherdogers hits harder Hespect boys i'm i pray not to meet you in the steets
Rafeal Calvante former B League LHW champ by Danna's pupies
Killed HW goat Fedor after being rocked once again C4 uppercut landed flush.
Had two wars against my boi Shogun first fight was bannanas huge respect to both guys and imo that was the best fight in MMA period. Second fight was also cruel Hendo was losing that fight hard and then once again Hendo's C4 plant was able put away shogun in devastating fashion former Pride MW CHAMP/UFC LHW champ
Put on a show with Lombard who was Bellator MW CHAMP and sherdog believed in 2011 he was the guy to put away King Anderson thanks for the lough was to shy to reg.

Everyone has own opinion Silva is the GOAT and was superman in the ufc but if you compare Dan and Andy's resume it's not even debatle Hendo's resume is head above Anderson's.

Since i didin't see anything special in the current champ or challengers in MW div. I don't see izzy or who the fuck will the champ who will achieve half of resume of Hendo or Silva has. And yes bums thanks for the lough it was fuņny when Weidman and Wodley was the guys to surprass long time dominant champs.

My verdict is Henderson hands down has better resume than Andy but had amazing reign as a champ

Last edited:
DC beta'd him, all his achievements are invalid. Some losses are so catastrophic they overwrite your entire career. DC big-daddying Hendo was one of these. Another one is Conor KTFO Aldo in 13 seconds and making him cry like a little girl. What Aldo did at FW no longer mattered, to 99% casuals he's the tomato can who got KTFO by McGOAT.

hendersonvrenzo.gif

Seeing him squash Bisping was nice.

One of the least talked about Hendo fights is Nog 2. I love that one because Hendo VERY obviously was multiple weight classes smaller AND this was when Nog was the consensus #1 ranked HW on the planet... but it was still classic Hendo marching forward and being nearly impervious to everything thrown at him.

There are multiple times in that fight when Bas is just laughing in disbelief "he... he's escaping again!" for all the subs Nog was throwing at him. He got him eventually, but man it showed off Hendo's drive and heart. I think the phrase the Pride crew used was "a wolverine" and that was entirely accurate.

DC beta'd him, all his achievements are invalid. Some losses are so catastrophic they overwrite your entire career. DC big-daddying Hendo was one of these. Another one is Conor KTFO Aldo in 13 seconds and making him cry like a little girl. What Aldo did at FW no longer mattered, to 99% casuals he's the tomato can who got KTFO by McGOAT.
Dude stop use/eat cheap stuff this thread about Dan Hendo not about Aldo or Conor who was running away from a rematch. Wake up

One of the fighters I wish had won a UFC belt

Last edited:
In my opinion Dan Henderson's resume is the greatest in history. I would consider his career as nothing short of brilliant and stuff of legend. Great wrestling and magnificent power.

One of the least talked about Hendo fights is Nog 2. I love that one because Hendo VERY obviously was multiple weight classes smaller AND this was when Nog was the consensus #1 ranked HW on the planet... but it was still classic Hendo marching forward and being nearly impervious to everything thrown at him.

There are multiple times in that fight when Bas is just laughing in disbelief "he... he's escaping again!" for all the
subs Nog was throwing at him. He got him eventually, but
man it showed off his drive.
Coudn't watch the fight and even now. Maybe can u share a link where i can watch that fight? I still can't believe WW Hendo won that fight

In my opinion Dan Henderson's resume is the greatest in history. I would consider his career as nothing short of brilliant and stuff of legend. Great wrestling and magnificent power.
The only guy who i think can match Hendo's resume is AO

Upgraded his wife to one who seems like a cooperative Playboy model.

Absolute legend. Historic p4p fighter. But no GOAT.

Nothing to be ashamed of at all.

half of the GOAT fight vs Shogun.

Alot of hyperbole there but yes Hendo is an ATG and a badass.

Maybe Nougeria as well....
Nog fought not only in MMA it was sad time when he had fight for his life and that is most impressive W of his life and i'm glad he won that battle

Back