Perry vs Lawler booked!

Who gets the W

• Total voters
Edge Lawler, Perry struggles with anybody inside the top 15

If Robbie can get off to an aggressive fast start he could do well

But if he just circles and bobs & weaves and starts thinking instead of fighting he will receive another L

Edge Lawler, Perry struggles with anybody inside the top 15

Lawler isn’t top 15 in my opinion. Magny is your classic top 10-15 guy and he did whatever he wanted to Lawler.

In my opinion guys like Luque, Neal, Chimaev beat Lawler badly, and I would be comfortable betting on guys like Price, Gunnar, and others in that range as well.

Perry is the right level I think.

I can even see Lawler subir him, if he fought smart.

Lawler will bob and weave and get hit.

With his last 3 losses since injury being against primarily grapplers I hope Robbie gets the kind of fight he wants and picks up the win too.

This is such a fun matchup.

Mikes antics will be so weird against Lawler, you know Lawler doesn´t play around, so i actually think we´ll see a different (more serious) Mike for this one.

Perry looked like absolute dog shit against Gall. If Lawler can still throw strikes at this point in his career, I favor him.

Oh shit i forgot Perry beat Gall and is coming off a win.

Sadly i think he can win this. Robbie's heart just isn't in it anymore. imho

Robbie gets beat by guys who dirty box and grapplefuck him. I think lawler is gonna take perry’s head off.

Sad that this is what it's come down to for Robbie but he better get that win.

Robbie just about killed Askren not that long ago. He can still hit hard and can explode. He may have gotten a bit chinny though. I think this is a pick em fight. Whoever gets the first shot likely wins.

Perry flatlines him, with extreme prejudice.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
durbanik916
Back