Conor wants to fight,Chimaev wants to fight

Jean-MMA

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
It's a win win situation for Conor because he would have the balls to fight a guy 3 times his size litteraly, even if he get smesh, that's mean he would have be smesh by the future WW MW LHW champ.

And if he win,, it's like holloway, chimaev will bounce back for sure.
Khamzat-Chimaev-vs-Conor-McGregor.jpg

It's a win win situation for Conor because he would have the balls to fight a guy 3 times his size litteraly, even if he get smesh, that's mean he would have be smesh by the future WW MW LHW champ.

And if he win,, it's like holloway, chimaev will bounce back for sure.
Khamzat-Chimaev-vs-Conor-McGregor.jpg

<LikeReally5>

I would love to see this fight, because Chimaev would absolutely crush Conor and might just shut his annoying fan boys up for once and for all.

EDIT: not even talking about the Conor fans here, but the absolute buffoons i see everywhere else on the internet.

Last edited:
I would love to see this fight, because Chimaev would absolutely crush Conor and might just shut his annoying fan boys up for once and for all.

Its better for conor to fight him early, because that kid has a bright futur and im sure conor has the 170 belt in sight

conor only wants fights were he is heavily favored... aka cowboy

chamaev would wreck him worse than khabib did

Its better for conor to fight him early, because that kid has a bright futur and im sure conor has the 170 belt in sight
You're right in principle, but i think it's already too late for Conor too beat Khamzat, should the latter actually be as good as he is.

Conor shouldent even be fighting at 170 anyways. The last thing he would do is sign a match with khamzat imo.

Conor v Felder

Fuck it, lets ride this Khamzat insanity train all the way--Khamzat vs Danis+McGregor.

Conor doesn't really want to fight. He just pretends he does to keep his name out there. By doing so, he continues to generate a ton of passive income, through marketing partners and selling products.

He probably does, it's been longer than his typical downtime between beating on geriatrics.

Conor would this time get retired in the octagon, not by tweet

Chimaev is too big for McGregor. No point for either of them. And i'm not a McGregor fan at all. Tony vs McGregor should be happening.

Back