Khamzat is someone we can all get behind

Marko Polo

Thank you Jurgen
@Black
Reaction score
Here at Sherdog the user base is divided right down the middle for most fights. Costa v Adesnya for example, is a brilliant match up that honestly no one knows the out come of, but rivalling fans are getting at eachother.

If you are signed up to this website, you are not a casual fan. You have taken extra curricular steps to be more involved in something that you have a passion for and enjoy. Khamzat is like a gift for everyone here, we were here from the beginning, not a single one of us can be called fair weather or a bang wagon fan. I think it’s time we had a fighter come through that galvanises us like no one else before him could. I think you owe it to yourself to back this guy and maybe he loses, who knows, but right now he looks like a world beater.

We was all here for Conors beginning also. Look how that worked out.

His quick turn-arounds were something that wouldn’t even happen in movies. So hyped to see his next fight. Dana said he will not fight in fight island which bummed me out cause as a fan of the sport he is truly a gem.

Well said bruh. His a hell'va exciting fighter. I would watch him starch anyone from higher to lower competition

Don't be a follower sheep. The only way to stop is becoming an ass-face

Last edited:
Calling here now : Hamzat 6"2 200 lbs can definitly be champion at WW ,MW, if he decide to gain mass LHW and HW champ.
(Kid is taking down at will HW Gustafsson and Latifi... Think about what he can do at 225-230lbs)

This dude has fought nobody lmao. Can't wait to see him fight some top competition so we can see him continue to dominate with ease and prove the doubters wrong.

2d742f762bc8684cd7bdb87577fcc5a8.gif

GOATmeav is here to smash everything on his path
ValuableFamousAfricanwilddog-size_restricted.gif

Last edited:
Here at Sherdog the user base is divided right down the middle for most fights. Costa v Adesnya for example, is a brilliant match up that honestly no one knows the out come of, but rivalling fans are getting at eachother.

If you are signed up to this website, you are not a casual fan. You have taken extra curricular steps to be more involved in something that you have a passion for and enjoy. Khamzat is like a gift for everyone here, we were here from the beginning, not a single one of us can be called fair weather or a bang wagon fan. I think it’s time we had a fighter come through that galvanises us like no one else before him could. I think you owe it to yourself to back this guy and maybe he loses, who knows, but right now he looks like a world beater.
Many hypetrains have been derailed this year, Khamzat could actually be the chosen one.

Great start. Hope he keeps it up. Maybe stay at WW and do work there.

If he beats a Geoff Neal, Leon Edwards, Hermansson or cannonier in the same fashion.
I will be on the train.

I was so anti omalley and Johnny walker and people were upset with the facts.

Costa v Adesnya for example, is a brilliant match up that honestly no one knows the out come of, but rivalling fans are getting at eachother.
I know the outcome, Runnersanya win easy, mark my words.

Back