Has any fighter come in the cage vs a champion with so much confidence?

EyeOfNewt

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
As Johny Hendricks vs GSP? The man seemed like it was just another day on the playground for him. He shattered GSP too.

on the other hand GSP looks already retired

260px-St-Pierre_vs._Hendricks.png

If you didn’t walk in with confidence why are you there? And with the fights I’ve seen... Yeah plenty of them. And some like what I saw from Stipe walking in against Werdum. He knew in his mind he was taking that belt. Worked out way better than from what I saw with Hendricks.

Weidman/Silva
Holm/Rousey
Gus/Jones
Mcg/Aldo

List goes on. Pretty much any challenger that gave the champ a hard time in there, looked confident as fuck before.

Shit, even alot of challengers looked confident only to get dominated. Hendricks didn't look less confident than Dan Hardy before he got dominated by GSP.

A better thread idea would be challengers who looked visibly shaken before the fight

Weird GSP hate thread.

Most challengers look confident when they get in there with the champ. They didn't make it to that point without having confidence.

Weird GSP hate thread.

Most challengers look confident when they get in there with the champ. They didn't make it to that point without having confidence.
Then why does the champion look like he saw the ghost of christmas past?

Natty GOAT is quite confident going in against skinny clown. Shael gave zero fucks when he went in against Spider.

Last edited:
Weidman/Silva
Holm/Rousey
Gus/Jones
Mcg/Aldo

List goes on. Pretty much any challenger that gave the champ a hard time in there, looked confident as fuck before.

Shit, even alot of challengers looked confident only to get dominated. Hendricks didn't look less confident than Dan Hardy before he got dominated by GSP.

A better thread idea would be challengers who looked visibly shaken before the fight
He's talking about "looking confidfent" like Hendricks is literally smiling at faceoff, and right before the fifth round i vividly remember him singing to himself right before the bell. Holm, Gus, Weidman all looked stonefaced. They looked like every fight. Mcg is a great example. he was talking shit the moment the bell rang, smiling during the walkout, knowing he was gonna take the belt.

Yes, both Conor McGregor against Jose Aldo and Israel Adesanya against Robert Whittaker entered the cage with supreme confidence and put on historical title-winning performances.

Back