Dana White wont Punish Colby for his Anti-Black Hate Speech

THE-06

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score

Video of Dana's comments

It's a shame that Dana feels the need to play the race angle any chance he gets, but this is a new low for The UFC.
But palling around with Trump, this is not expected i guess in 2020.

Lol ok soy boy. This ain’t CNN, no ones gonna cry you a river. #weak #triggered #snowflake #soyboy

Ok, in all seriousness. I’m a brown guy, I don’t find anything he said racist. What are you? Why are you offended? What triggered you? You like to be very PC?

Another 8 page politically charged thread incoming
tenor.gif

I haven’t really been following the MMA media stuff, can someone tell what Colby said?

Being against BLM as an organization is not the same as being racist, anti-black or any other stupid label you put on it.
In fact, one can be pro "black lives matter" as a concept and against Black Lives Matter as a terrorist organization that goes around smashing, looting, and beating people without provocation on a nearly daily basis.

when did colby said anything resembling of anti black hate speech, or the liberal media is spinning bullshit again?
he used a racially-charged “is your tribe sending you smoke signals” as an insult. it was clearly meant to hurt kamaru, as they were fighting with each other.

thinking someone should feel hurt because they are black is racist.

Back