Could Izzy be too distracted in this fight?

Koro_11

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Serious question.

Even us straight bros can admit Costa is a dime piece, and would be a bit awe struck standing in front of him.

So how will Izzy deal with the distraction?

paulo-borrachinha-ufc217-photo-per-haljestam-01-1024x639.jpg

Sun_Instagram_image_download_stylebender_115553.jpg

Last edited:
Well, talking seriously (which I know you are not) I do see him a little bit more excited and nervous than other fights. Costa's trash talk is not bad at all, even tho hes english is still improving. The way Izzy reacts to it, like a 14 yo girl who just started touching herself is ridiculous

There is definitely sexual tension between them. the way Izzy touched him when they met, the way they were chit-chatting while the reporters were talking to Jan and Reyes, and Costa was genuinely cracking up at something Izzy said and just looked at Izzy for a few seconds with the biggest smile. They like each other

I thought this was a serious thread. The way I see Izzy losing is him trying to go matrix like Andy did against Weidman and Costa just keeps going after him. Anderson's old ass had Izzy worried when he went for it. I'm not saying this is going to happen, I could see Izzy being catious using footwork piecing him up winning by TKO or decision but I don't think this is Izzy vs Yoel snooze fest this might be a lot more like Izzy vs Gas

When he fought against Whittaker, he fought in front of 45,000 people, in Whittaker's home country for the undisputed title. He stayed calm and won easily. Izzy keeps his cool

But against Romero's chiseled physique he was gun-shy, key word being shy.

He engaged once took a shot and said fuck it, and wanted Yoel to engage and Yoel chickened out as well. It was 2 chickens dancing around, but Izzy did keep his cool.

He engaged once took a shot and said fuck it, and wanted Yoel to engage and Yoel chickened out as well. It was 2 chickens dancing around, but Izzy did keep his cool.

I was making a homoerotic joke but yes, the fight was two counter puncher's staring at each other for 75-90% of the time. I scored the fight for Romero actually, but no one won that night.

Serious question.

Even us straight bros can admit Costa is a dime piece, and would be a bit awe struck standing in front of him.

So how will Izzy deal with the distraction?
You boys and your homo erotic fantasies smh

Didn't he dance for like 2 minutes in the entrance for his title fight vs Bob? Nah i don't hes distracted.

Still getting wrecked tho

Not sure what your insinuating, but Izzy will be ready for a war. No distractions, totally focused.

I seriously think Izzy is somekind of bi-sexual gender bender. Cool, no problem.

I was making a homoerotic joke but yes, the fight was two counter puncher's staring at each other for 75-90% of the time. I scored the fight for Romero actually, but no one won that night.
The fans took the biggest L, that fight had so much potential.

Back