Cool idea for an intro to fight cards

Mcnugget

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
BIG FLOPPY DONKEY DICKS

you have all the guys on a graphic similar to a character select screen of a video game liekMORTAL KOMBAT. And you can see all the people on one thing. And you kinda have a graphics team mime like they’re cycling through fighters making a pick. That way before a devison fegurino fight it is less like “ok here’s this new guy we have to cram session tell our audience about and build them up as an underdog only for our fans to forget this fighter as soon as devison mauls them.”

instead of that its liek deivson is the final boss and it’s ......Brandon Moreno no wait askra askarov..... oh actually it’s Alex perezs turn! Let’s do it”

And the graphics for each fighter can include a sponsor or two (to raise fighter pay) and have the fighters own personality incorporated.

bare with me I had a lot of coffee and my first daughter was born I’m excited someone from the ufc hire me let’s go I can help you you have to skew younger and be more interactive in an organic way not by paying rob dyrdek and Shaq to use your hashtags

Last edited:
So if you hover or israels select screen he pops up and his select screen has him doing cool street fighter shit or whatever he comes up with.

for Angela hill you hover over her and she’s wearing a crazy costume.

these are pre-taped. Like monday night football intros

maybe a stipe miocic type doesn’t wanna participate so his fight card comes across like a monster mini boss. His personality is fuck this goofy shit

Last edited:
Jon anik does the voice over and as you scroll through fighters he tells the story of the weight class right. He’s like many Men have tried. (They hover over benivedez).
Many believe they have what it takes to be the champion(they highlight a few low ranked guys and tell you why they may earn a spot) but tonight, the challenger is BRIAN whoever the fuck it doesn’t matter”.

then If BRIAN whoever loses that night. Your BRain immediately goes to “ok who else can challenge this guy who were those people Fred looked tough” etc

I think they shouldn't allow fighters to walk to the octagon. Either:

1 - tuck themselves into a ball and roll to the cage WITHOUT stopping
2 - consent to be dropped from a crane into the octagon - they cannot withdraw due to injury however, they must fight after this
3 - run on all fours like a dirty animal while attendees throw stuff at them
4 - be dragged by the opponent's corner - they hold the legs and drag the other fighter to the cage

That would be real cool - any of them is more exciting than walking

I think they shouldn't allow fighters to walk to the octagon. Either:

1 - tuck themselves into a ball and roll to the cage WITHOUT stopping
2 - consent to be dropped from a crane into the octagon - they cannot withdraw due to injury however, they must fight after this
3 - run on all fours like a dirty animal while attendees throw stuff at them
4 - be dragged by the opponent's corner - they hold the legs and drag the other fighter to the cage

That would be real cool - any of them is more exciting than walking
That’s as much typing as I did but it doesn’t make sense!

I’m talking about a fight hype package.
WHAT IS THEIR CURRENT METHOD OF INTRODUCING FIGHTERS TO FANS?
Have Dana white make a 45 second video on Twitter with a white board? This is 2020 let’s fucking go.

Lemme try again I think I fixed it
nice intro--after reading it i must say--i dont get it, or even like the idea---but if i were you i would propose this to an executive of some sort bc who am i

nice intro--after reading it i must say--i dont get it, or even like the idea---but if i were you i would propose this to an executive of some sort bc who am i

Thank you. If you run into someone send them my way

Sounds like the intros to one of the previous Karate Combat cards...

Also, congrats on your coffee and daughter.

my first daughter was born I’m excited someone from the ufc hire me let’s go I can help you you have to skew younger and be more interactive in an organic way not by paying rob dyrdek and Shaq to use your hashtags

Congrats! May she grow up healthy strong and happy.

Cool idea. Out of curiosity why is this titled 'big floppy donkey dicks'? Is that a video game reference? Anyhoo, enjoy your creativity and take care and enjoy this weekend's card.

Congrats! May she grow up healthy strong and happy.

Cool idea. Out of curiosity why is this titled 'big floppy donkey dicks'? Is that a video game reference? Anyhoo, enjoy your creativity and take care and enjoy this weekend's card.
It was suggested my writing style is on the verbose side and I need to get the audience attention right away HITLER WAS TICKLISH

Back