Khamzat vs Nate Diaz would you like to see this?

no. what is with people and thinking the diaz bros will/should fight someone they absolutely would/should not.

Francis Ngannou can be like "i need a fight" and someone will be like "what about Nick Diaz??"

Khamzat -800
Diaz +650
If Diaz has a couple fights and looks great against legit competition, sure. If that happens, and by time that happens, the Chimaev will also have a bunch of fights under his belt against better competition and this might even be a title fight, which would make everyone a ton of money.

That's a lot of "what if's" before that could happen, and would be the kind of fight both would be on board for.

Whoops, sorry, thought it was Nick. Nate? No way.

I think those odds are about right. Rory threw him around like a catchphrase, and Khamzat seems like a stronger wrestler.

Would be good for Chimaev’s exposure and would be a reasonable step up at WW without endangering his rise majorly. There is money in the Diaz/Mazvidal rematch tho and this would probably put a downer on that so be surprised if they make it, if you are going to pay Nate what he makes now to fight tho then he may as well build stars in the process so it’s not a bad shout.

I think those odds are about right. Rory threw him around like a catchphrase, and Khamzat seems like a stronger wrestler.

he doesn't seem?...rory isn't even close to the wrestler khamzat is...khamzat picks guys up, and carries them across the cage and slams them...ala matt hughes. he's a savage on the ground...constantly attacking and going for subs..relentless.

Khamzat -800
Diaz +650
You know Diaz would never take that fight right? He refused an offer to fight for the belt. A chance that many fighters would literally do anything to have that chance. And he absolutely didn't deserve to even be mentioned for a title fight. Yet he still refused to fight Woodley. That's something I will never understand..

Nate drags the young man into waters he never thought existed and drowns him.
Loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo0ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooL

no. what is with people and thinking the diaz bros will/should fight someone they absolutely would/should not.

Francis Ngannou can be like "i need a fight" and someone will be like "what about Nick Diaz??"
Bc they have personality and a lot of fuckers don’t do we wanna see them do anything before it’s too late

Back