Is this the most blatant eye jab in ufc history and how come the ref didn’t do anything about it?

true_fan

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
cro-cop-eye-pokes-al-turk.gif

what do u guys think?
<{hughesimpress}>

Im a dc fan but that flick jab with the fingers extended takes the cake (and chicken)

Sorry, but those are amateurs.
Leave it to true professionals.

4h0ZaMc.gif

XvMBN89.gif

SelfreliantHelpfulAltiplanochinchillamouse-size_restricted.gif

fingers.gif

UFC%2BJon%2BJones%2Beye%2Bpoke%2B(vs%2BDaniel%2BCormier%2Bat%2BUFC%2B182).gif

When you have a song dedicated to your eye pokes, THEN you know you made it!

But the gif I showed was while in an attack mode and completely got blinded and destroyed afterwards thanks to the ref doing nothing about it!

But the gif I showed was while in an attack mode and completely got blinded and destroyed afterwards thanks to the ref doing nothing about it!
Jones pokes while attacking or while defending. Multiple times, throughout most of his fights.
And refs NEVER did anything about it (so far, he had no points deducted even after all controversy in all his fights). he poked fun at it, and they still never deducted points.

Here';s an old post I had about him:
Click on me to take you to the post :)

If you have all this attention on your eye pokes, and you STILL are able to do it, it is far worse than one eye poke by any fighter in one fight only.

Last edited:
every damn jon jones fight --- you knew that he was known for it and yet he still got away with it time and again.

Back