Media Adesanya interrupts Costa just to repeat what he just said

Marko Polo

Thank you Jurgen
@Black
Reaction score

Journalist - "Is there anything Paulo you can say nice about this guy?"

Paulo - "Nice about him? You know I met him personal, live upstairs there on the hallway on the hotel and he extend his hand to me "Ohh you look good how you?" You know I expect to see a different kind of guy-"

Adesanya (presumably talking in 3rd person here?) - "He's that dog that hides behind the fence, whenever there's a fence he barks behind the fence, but then when you open the fence he starts smelling"

My 4 year old step daughter does the same shit. So annoying.

tenor.gif

Israel comes off as very insecure and fabricated.

Paulo was just trying to respond and he cuts in and feels the need to throw it back at him. I mean they were both acting cordial.

This is like the countdown where he himself said he got hit by Romero and that forced him to not attack and play it safe then to throw it back at Romero by saying he did not want to fight (as a reason for the stinkfest). Everyone knows that is how Romero fights - he talked about taking Romero out then took one hard shot and pulled back and played it safe.

You're not going to be the MMA Manny Pacquiao by fighting safe when you feel someone threatening you back.

I’ll bet Izzy got that analogy from sherdog
I seen that gif about costa and Izzy on here multiple times referring to the hand shake moment. Most of the shit talk he says is from memes and sherdog

Yeah, lets pretend that Adesanya doesn't trigger many people on Sherdog.

Hmm I duno bud, I think the criticisms of Israel’s character are pretty warranted. Guy comes across like a weirdo.

Back