News Khabib and Islam will corner Zuba

70802875.jpg

Apparently Mike swick is gonna do a podcast with Khabib and Javier mendez end of the week.

Mike just did one with Abubakar, he said he will do with everyone in that squad.
Yeah I read his plans on reddit ... Don't tell sherdoggers I sometimes visit reddit too :p

Just watched the Abubakar interview a couple of hours ago

Yeah I read his plans on reddit ... Don't tell sherdoggers I sometimes visit reddit too :p

Just watched the Abubakar interview a couple of hours ago
Did you hear about the prank Khabib pulled on Abubakar?Khabib is legit funny<45><45>

"Do you feel good?"
"If i feel good what am i doing here"

I just watched some highlight of Hakeem, the dude is a beast, interesting fight.

Although this is obviously a "top heavy" card with the Main and Co-main events, there's really some interesting fights lower down and this Tukhugov fight is def one of them.

I just watched some highlight of Hakeem, the dude is a beast, interesting fight.
As a Canadian I'm slightly torn on this fight. I obviously want to root for my fellow countryman but I'm also a big fan of Khabib and his crew. Just hoping for a good scrap I guess

I always root for Team Khabib but Zuba is gonna get his shit pushed in. Hakeem Dawodu is a killer.

I'm glad Khabib is in Zubaira's corner. He tends to engage in wild slugfests which isn't a wise strategy against a striker like Dawadu. Khabib and crew may be able to persuade him to use his grappling instead.

Last edited:
Back