Media UFC 253:Klein predicts High Kick KO vs Shane Young

Tokoloko

Czech MMA on the rise!
@purple
Reaction score
Ludovit Klein (16-2) is 25yo "KO artist" which was recently signed by UFC for short notice vs Shane Young

Highlights:

0:01
"I had some talks with the UFC in the last 2 years, none of them were successful until the last one which happened week ago. I'm really glad for this opportunity cuz this was basically my dream. I want show that even in Slovakia, we have some fighters who are able to get to this organization and I'm really looking forward to the Saturday night as I'm the first slovak in the UFC."

1:24
"I wanted to prove as much as i could since i started training and I'm glad i got this chance while being 25 years old. I'm ready to show my best performance this week."

2:25
"Yes only one decision, i just like to put on show. I always try to finish my opponents, and usually I succeed....its not going to be different on UFC 253."

3:20
"My priority is to represent Slovakia and slowly but surely get on top in my weight-class."

4:20
"The hype around Mixed martial arts in CZ/SK started 3 years ago when 2 guys created something similar to "The Ultimate fighter" which is a reality show and since then, MMA has evolved to one of the most popular sports here. (Oktagon 15, around 20 000 people in the arena)."

5:30
"Highkick is my favourite technique. Im happy it works out for me in my fights and I'll try to get another KO bonus via High Kick this weekend"

Haven't heard of him before, but looks like an exciting fighter, and hope he gets that bonus. Cro Cop would've be proud of his cemetery left high kicks.
8d494c9780a6ad3be95cf24f3ac13b4c.jpg

Excited to see what he can do, Shane Young is gonna stand with him and someone will fall.

Those kicks are a little Cro Cop esque
I'm all in!

Terrible remix but he looks like a good fighter.

Terrible remix but he looks like a good fighter.
He is top class fighter with incredible potential and athleticism + He got top class coaching - Attila Végh (Former Bellator LHW Champ)

"Mr.Highlight" predicted this ...!

Last edited:
Mystic Ľudovít

good.kicks.and fast heavy hands...jbg put on notice...

That was slick af. Wait for the Kaz gif if you ain’t seen it.

Back