Anthony Smith tired of Johnny Walker’s ‘strange’ callouts: ‘I’ll beat the sh*t out of you’

KazDibiase

"My style is kneeing people in the face."
@Silver
Reaction score

“Hey for whatever reason, that guy wants to fight me,” Smith told SiriusXM (transcribed by Adam Martin). “That’s like the third or fourth time he’s called me out. Like, shut up dude. I’ll beat the shit out of you. Maybe I’ve lost two in a row, but they’re two of the baddest motherfuckers on the planet. It’s different, there are levels to this shit.”

I think this would be a great matchup.

Anthony Smith can’t beat any worthy contenders or home intruders anymore. JW hasn’t improved at all over the last few matches, so it might be an easy win for Anthony Smith which he really needs.

For Johnny Walker, he’ll always have a punchers chance; or elbow chance like against Ryan Spann. It’d help his brand to beat someone like Anthony Smith.

Last edited:
I like Smith but he built his run on past names. Shogun, Evans and Gus all haven’t looked amazing in YEARS.

He’s an entertaining journeyman with 16 losses, this is a good fight to make and idk why he thinks he’s on another level than anyone around the top 10 because it’s just not true

It would be a fun fight. Get Luke and Chris back up to LHW too. We need more fun KOs in mma.

I think the odds after JW last fight (even though it was a win) would hugely favor Smith. Probably -250. Smiths got a ground game and a chin and JW has neither.

Back