Media Costa Interview "Won't Chase Israel Adesanya In the Octagon"

matheuss92

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score

Cliffs:

Talks about preparation and how detailed his diet has to be, as he admits he is a HUGE MW.
Talks about being undefeated
Talks about future at LHW, and future contenders like Rumble
Talks in portuguese about diet and finances
Talks about how he sees things against adesanya, like taking him to the ground, as he is a blakc belt and adesanya is not

But the part that got my attention is: Dude was sniffling through the whole interview. COVID detected??? What is you guys thoughts??? Doesnt he look like he got covid or the flu???

Jesus, 7 hours of dealing with the media.

His English is getting better though. Very impressed. Also he was sniffling a lot and I'm not saying this is the case but it was like cocaine sniffling. I hope he's healthy.

We should also give the guy some respect as he is trying his ass out to speak in english. Hes been doing his own "UFC embedded" in his YT channel. Everything for the fans

Yeah I don't think colds and flus exist anymore since covid arose. Now anyone with sniffles is going to kill the whole world.

On my street I counted 4 dead bodies today alone. Hide yo' wife, hide yo' kids, cos it's killin' errbody out here....

Jesus, 7 hours of dealing with the media.

His English is getting better though. Very impressed. Also he was sniffling a lot and I'm not saying this is the case but it was like cocaine sniffling. I hope he's healthy.
Jesus Christ, how dumb someone must be to try cocain at an arabian country. Few days before the fight of his life. I dont really see it, but you know, the only person Im sure doesnt use drugs is my grandma

Yeah I don't think colds and flus exist anymore since covid arose. Now anyone with sniffles is going to kill the whole world.

On my street I counted 4 dead bodies today alone. Hide yo' wife, hide yo' kids, cos it's killin' errbody out here....
My post actually said "it might be just the flu". Of ourse you didnt are to read. Talking about your vision of covid was way better in your opinion

Jesus Christ, how dumb someone must be to try cocain at an arabian country. Few days before the fight of his life. I dont really see it, but you know, the only person Im sure doesnt use drugs is my grandma

Let me repeat, I'm not saying that's what it is. In fact, i don't think that's it.

I kind of rooting for Costa, i don´t know why, but he aint beating Izzy. (maybe off)

My post actually said "it might be just the flu". Of ourse you didnt are to read. Talking about your vision of covid was way better in your opinion
Sorry, I was just attending to my dead neighbour. It's literally a death sentence out here, brother. I don't know about by you but over here we're dying like never befoe. Geez. I didn't have time to read the whole post, man. Doing humanitarian shit.

Wait, is managing corpses humanitarian or just morbid?

I had questions but if you can vouch for her I trust you.

Cliffs:

Talks about preparation and how detailed his diet has to be, as he admits he is a HUGE MW.
Talks about being undefeated
Talks about future at LHW, and future contenders like Rumble
Talks in portuguese about diet and finances
Talks about how he sees things against adesanya, like taking him to the ground, as he is a blakc belt and adesanya is not

But the part that got my attention is: Dude was sniffling through the whole interview. COVID detected??? What is you guys thoughts??? Doesnt he look like he got covid or the flu???

Probably just a few bumps of booger sugar.

Nothing to worry about.

Sorry, I was just attending to my dead neighbour. It's literally a death sentence out here, brother. I don't know about by you but over here we're dying like never befoe. Geez. I didn't have time to read the whole post, man. Doing humanitarian shit.

Wait, is managing corpses humanitarian or just morbid?
I try so hard. I try so hard. In the end it doesn't even matter...

It might be acid reflux since he’s not eating like he used to. I get it sometimes while fasting,
Or cutting weight.

also, glad he addressed that he’s not going to chase Israel down.

It might be acid reflux since he’s not eating like he used to. I get it sometimes while fasting,
Or cutting weight.

also, glad he addressed that he’s not going to chase Israel down.
I see acid reflux as such a thing for "normal" people hehe, not athlets. But you might be right. Cant be healthy eating so little while being so big for cut purpose.

And yes. That may force Adesanya to "come and get". Adesanya DOES know that the public will not tolerate an awful display again

Last edited:
I see acid reflux as such a thing for "normal" people hehe, not athlets. But you might be right. Cant be healthy eating so little while being so big for cut purpose.

And yes. That my force Adesanya to "come and get". Adesanya DOES know that the public will not tolerate an awful display again
Actually, I didn’t mean acid reflux, I meant heart burn, which can happen to anyone when you change your diet, especially in dramatic weight change like Paulo. I definitely don’t have acid reflux, I don’t know why I said that lol.

Actually, I didn’t mean acid reflux, I meant heart burn, which can happen to anyone when you change your diet, especially in dramatic weight change like Paulo. I definitely don’t have acid reflux, I don’t know why I said that lol.
Problem with Paulo (you can see it in his YT channel) is that he dealt with a lot of jetlag going from Brazil to London and then to Abu Dhabi.

He even said it was complicated. He is on weight schedule and all (he was 204lbs on sunday) but between the change in climates, jetlag weightcutting and media he must be really tired.

Hope he is 100% on saturday.

Problem with Paulo (you can see it in his YT channel) is that he dealt with a lot of jetlag going from Brazil to London and then to Abu Dhabi.

He even said it was complicated. He is on weight schedule and all (he was 204lbs on sunday) but between the change in climates, jetlag weightcutting and media he must be really tired.

Hope he is 100% on saturday.
Well, but I believe thats a problem EVERYONE will have. Brazil is actually closer to the UAE than US. Adesanya lives in the US or NZ? NZ might be even further

Well, but I believe thats a problem EVERYONE will have. Brazil is actually closer to the UAE than US. Adesanya lives in the US or NZ? NZ might be even further
Yeah. But Izzy has barely any weight to cut. Dude can probably relax and sleep the jetlag off.

Costa has yet to do a ton of cardio and diet to drop the weight.

But hey... it is what it is.

Yeah. But Izzy has barely any weight to cut. Dude can probably relax and sleep the jetlag off.

Costa has yet to do a ton of cardio and diet to drop the weight.

But hey... it is what it is.
hm... I was thinking about the jet lag in terms of fighting day, but you are right. I forgot they had a whole week to lose weight and better their game.

Back