Usman and Izzy are great champions

For sure, I don’t judge fighters by their personalities I judge on performance. Both are amazing fighters.

They both have their greatest challenges ahead of them in Paulo and Burns. I’d be surprised if they both won but it would show how great they are if they did.

Which current champs are jumping around or taking easy fights?
Not so much current champs, but many champs in the past. Bisping is one of worst examples. Cejudo as well. Woodley was less active and always complaining and fighting Till who definitely wasn’t the best contender. Stipe is also very inactive and something tells me he will avoid Francis like the plague

Both solid champs. Usman is cruelly underrated on sherduh and I dont think beating Burns will change that. Hilariously Izzy piecing up Costa will probably skyrocket him. Its funny because styles make fights and Costa seems tailor made in style for Izzy to piece up. We will see though

Not so much current champs, but many champs in the past. Bisping is one of worst examples. Cejudo as well. Woodley was less active and always complaining and fighting Till who definitely wasn’t the best contender. Stipe is also very inactive and something tells me he will avoid Francis like the plague
Agreed with everything except for the Till part.

That was a dangerous fight and it was actually the first time Woodley didn't complain before a fight.

Agreed with everything except for the Till part.

That was a dangerous fight and it was actually the first time Woodley didn't complain before a fight.
It was a dangerous fight and a great performance by Woodley but Usman and Colby deserved that shot more than Till

Their activity is commendable.

That said, they each have one of the most boring title fights in modern UFC history.
Wtf? Usman vs Colby was a one of the best WW title fights ever. Izzy vs Whittaker was very exciting as well. And don’t forget Izzy vs Gastelum, that fight was a banger as well

Please bump this thread when they have both defended their titles 5 times, each.

Wtf? Usman vs Colby was a one of the best WW title fights ever. Izzy vs Whittaker was very exciting as well. And don’t forget Izzy vs Gastelum, that fight was a banger as well

Usman vs Colby was great, but Usman vs Masvidal was terrible.

Izzy va Gastelum was FOTY worthy, but Izzy vs Romero....
<6>

Overall tho, yeah, they are great champions. They are not circus clowns like Conor or anything else.

I like them both, especially Usman, who I think have what it takes to take the spot as the 2nd best WW ever, above Matt Hughes and behind Goat St-Pierre.

Usman vs Colby was great, but Usman vs Masvidal was terrible.

Izzy va Gastelum was FOTY worthy, but Izzy vs Romero....
<6>

Overall tho, yeah, they are great champions. They are not circus clowns like Conor or anything else.

I like them both, especially Usman, who I think have what it takes to take the spot as the 2nd best WW ever, above Matt Hughes and behind Goat St-Pierre.
All champs have boring performances. GSP and Silva had a few.
Usman is very underrated. I have him as #2 behind GSP as well. If he beats Burns and will be the one to stop Khamzat, he may even pass GSP

It was a dangerous fight and a great performance by Woodley but Usman and Colby deserved that shot more than Till
I don't remember the rankings at the time but Till was coming off a win against Wonderboy.

It doesn't really matter though. We can't blame Woodley for fighting Darren Till. That's who the UFC asked him to fight.

You're right about everything else you said about Woodley. Being inactive and complaining all the time. Also asking for easier fights like the Diaz bros. But Till wasn't a case of him trying to get an easy fight.

Back