Media The Amount of brain damage in this video is apsurd

This was a great reffing. Didn't stop it too early so people could say "Walker was just about to recover", didn't stop it too late.
We need more reffs like that.

I think this will be mild compared to how Johnny will get KOd in future bouts. He's wild, dangerous and insanely stupid all at the same time. Long live his remaining brain cells!

That's how fighting should be. An early stoppage should never be an issue. They know damn well what they're training for and what could happen if it doesn't go in their favor. It's fighting. Bring back Pride rules. This sport is getting soft.

Sadly Johny has almost no chin anymore.

Walker is the next champ. He’s so fast and athletic and has heart to be able to pull off the comeback against Ryan Spann last weekend.

upload_2020-9-23_14-41-20.gif

Join the train before it’s too late!

upload_2020-9-23_14-41-52.gif

He’s one of those guys who has great recovery but goes out easily.

that recovery isn’t going to last, sadly, as his defense is practically non existent

Funny yet gruesome. I don't think there's a concensous about what's worse for your brain: taking repeated blows or getting slept, but I think it's fair to assume geting slept repeatedly in the matter of seconds probably isn't good for you...

The Johnny Walker War Wagon has been repaired and is heading towards a HW belt in 2022. Mark my words.

Long live his wagon.

Back