MMa on point is suspect

Sickbro69420

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Mma on point is basically just ufc coverage and they hardly cover thier ass about the bias and that's fine and I don't give a shit if they have a shadow youtube channel to promote thier brand as mma but some of this shit is just beyond fucking ridiculous

They channel is constantly promoting dana love and it's sickening.

*Cliffs
*Only promote dana in a favorable light
* 'mma' on point cucks for dana
*Transparent UFC propaganda
*Paid for by posters for by scotty coker
*Nice try sweaty

<{danawhoah}>

*New info to me-the creators met dana near the time the created the channel and so there's more motivation for these guys to pump out this type of content for views

*Half of you clods contradict yourself about not liking something so don't watch. If you don't like the thread, then don't post in it, or do. It doesn't really matter.

* Thread is basically dead. No new info and thanks for coming by.

*Some guy asked if Dana fucked my old ass mom and what my beef was. I have no beef and just confirmed with my mom that dana didn't fuck her.

Last edited:
jWjmfK.gif

Goof probably makes the videos himself.

Who cares? Don't watch it if you don't like it
Because I like fighting and other fighting organizations too and having the same oversaturated shit is annoying. This is a forum for that. So I'm posting my opinion about it. If you don't like the thread, don't post in it. Who cares.

Because I like fighting and other fighting organizations too and having the same oversaturated shit is annoying. This is a forum for that. So I'm posting my opinion about it. If you don't like the thread, don't post in it. Who cares.

this is actually a forum about the exact opposite lol

it is literally ONLY about the UFC lol

this is actually a forum about the exact opposite lol

it is literally ONLY about the UFC lol
That was the point of the thread. That's why I posted it here. It's called mma on point but it's only about the UFC and many videos that stroke Dana's ego. Do you follow? That's why I posted it in the UFC forum and not the MMA forum. This shit is transparent and not about mma. It's about UFC, and way too many dana videos.

I'm saying just change the name to DanaUFC on Point. That's all.

They have professionals working on the videos. They're done really well and pretty well paced and mostly entertaining when they're not blatantly sucking ufcdana off.

Dude they make like 3 videos a week, they got all kinds of shit and it's not all UFC. UFC is just the center of the MMA universe whether you like it or not bruh
Dude they make like 3 videos a week, they got all kinds of shit and it's not all UFC. UFC is just the center of the MMA universe whether you like it or not bruh
Once again, I don't dislike the ufc. I'm saying change the name of mma on point to DanaUFC on point. Go give them that feedback danabots

Hey danabots. I like the ufc. I just think that mma on point should change thier name to ufcdana on point. Thats all. The ufc is great and I know they want the name synonymous with mma but there's been too many videos about Dana. So just change the name to Ufcdana on point

You are posting to complain that a channel talks about the UFC too much in a forum section called "UFC Discussion". Don't you see the irony in that?

Back