suhdude

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Member this? A fucking calf kick...?
LoneGentleAppaloosa-size_restricted.gif

Now take a look at this: Going right for the Jugular
VengefulTanImperialeagle-size_restricted.gif

Izzy acting like a video game character in preview mode..
giphy.gif

Meanwhile...
tenor.gif

Izzy has technical striking, but that won't help because Costa is willing to trade. He wants it MORE.

People forget that Izzy won by a NUT HAIR against Kelvin Gatstelum.

Izzy BARELY beat a guy whos claim to fame was the number of times he missed weight. LOL

Costa has this easy. Izzy is going to get LEVELED.

You are forgetting that Izzy is truly elite at dodging strikes and he has an 8" reach advantage over Costa. This fight is going to be very predictable. Costa is going to come forward aggressively to try to make up for the big reach disadvantage, Adesanya is going to slide out of the way and hit him with counters over and over again.

Yeah
You are forgetting that Izzy is truly elite at dodging strikes and he has an 8" reach advantage over Costa. This fight is going to be very predictable. Costa is going to come forward aggressively to try to make up for the big reach disadvantage, Adesanya is going to slide out of the way and hit him with counters over and over again.

Yeah, but on the other hand there is still a chance that Costa can crack him... I mean, he WALKED DOWN f'in Romero... if we look at the Izzy-Gastelum AND Costa-Romero fights, the picture is not that clear anymore.
This fight is legit.

By the way, will this be in the small octagon or the large one? It's a factor in this case. Large octagon would be a plus for Izzy, obviously.

this is exactly how dumb I think Costa fans are

Izzy BARELY beat a guy whos claim to fame was the number of times he missed weight. LOL.

The level of nitpicking in this post is moronic. Just chill and enjoy the fight on saturday.

Izzy is faster and more diverse, I'm still picking Costa.

I waited that whole fight to see Romero crumble like the twin towers. But I guess that fight proved what crumbled the towers didn’t comeback from the outside. Romero would have had to compromise himself first for those leg kicks to make him free fall.

The level of nitpicking in this post is moronic. Just chill and enjoy the fight on saturday.

Haha the fight against Kelvin was good. But aside from a head kick when izzy got lazy, he was well ahead the whole fight. Outstriking Kelvin every single round.

No matter their respective skillset, I feel like Costa wants it more and has more heart.
It will be fun to see him attack the body and to see how skinny will react.

Oof if Izzy eats a kick like the one Yoel did from Costa it might be lights out...
Gaseltum hit him with a pretty solid one.

I do think both guys bring very different striking skill sets to this fight and I am looking forward to it!

giphy.gif

Meanwhile...
tenor.gif

Izzy has technical striking, but that won't help because Costa is willing to trade. He wants it MORE.

Izzy BARELY beat a guy whos claim to fame was the number of times he missed weight. LOL

Great analysis.

200.gif

There should be some kind of repercussions when people post these threads. If your horribly wrong like TS is then get a yellow card lmao that would be bonkers <Lmaoo><45>

giphy.gif

Meanwhile...
tenor.gif

Especially footwork and angles and diversity of strikes. Costa does it BETTER!

Agreed TS. I want to see them fight! Wait......

...and you imagined it sooo different!!!! Chin up my man, you will have better days!

giphy.gif

Meanwhile...
tenor.gif

Costa was willing to trade right up until he bullrushed in and ate a left counter.

Then he was content to stay outside and get the shit kicked out of him again.

Back