Khabib says Conor tap like chicken, but didn’t GSP tap like chicken also?

tenor.gif

GSP was the one who tapped like a chicken. He didn't fall on his sword so to speak. He was getting pummeled and instead of fighting back he showed his true character.

Conor tapped to a submission...like they teach you in gracie gym.

Well, I don't recall GSP throwing a dolly at Khabib or call his wife a towel. Would you really expect Khabib to comment on all fighters who ever tapped?

GSP was the one who tapped like a chicken. He didn't fall on his sword so to speak. He was getting pummeled and instead of fighting back he showed his true character.

Who are you? Would you do any better? One bad fight in how many years? Did you see the re-match?

Here's my GSP impression:

I can't fight because I have colitis.
Oh, wait, Bisping is the weakest MW champion ever - I am healed. I fight!
Ok, now I am colitis man again - I retire!

GSP prior to losing to Matt Serra was a monster and fun to watch.
After that he turned into point winning non-fighter man with a finish rate slightly lower than Coronavirus.

Iol at out on his sword. He tapped to a choke where worse case he would have gone to sleep for a few seconds. He gave up while fully concious and aware and was perfectly fine immediately after it was let go

Tapping to strikes is a sign of intelligence, not choosing to damage your brain.
Tapping to a choke wich puts you to sleep for 5 seconds is much more of a chicken move, because there is much less damage if any to the brain.
It's the scared man's way out.

Tapping to strikes is a sign of intelligence, not choosing to damage your brain.
Tapping to a choke wich puts you to sleep for 5 seconds is much more of a chicken move, because there is much less damage if any to the brain.
It's the scared man's way out.
He tapped to Matt Hughes armbar. There was only 1 second left in the round.

Back