Michael Pereira wants Colby

I'm not sure about this, michel pereira is huge for the category and very athletic, it seems like his cardio is improving, so it could be interesting imo

Nah bad style and skill matchup

Better matchup is

Khamzat v Colby

And let Pereira flex on some lesser fighters for a while

I'm not sure about this, michel pereira is huge for the category and very athletic, it seems like his cardio is improving, so it could be interesting imo

He lost to a guy making his UFC debut on short notice who fights at a weight class lower, Colby would dominate him for 5 rounds tbh.

Last edited:
Well, I am calling MIchel Pereira.

I assume my chances are as big as Michel's are of fighting Colby next.

He should call Chimaev though
Good matchup

As much as I dislike Colby, he would absolutely destroy Pereira.

This is just white noise. Yes, Michel looked like a killer in the fight with Imadaev and his antics are a load of fun... but the guy is 2-2 in the UFC is currently unranked. This call-out is irrelevant.

Fuck that, I want Mike Perry v.s. Pereira.

Yes. ^^^^^^^^This

...This, however, makes a lot more sense. Both guys are coming off a win and could potentially take Lawler's #15 slot with a really good performance or at least get close to doing so.

Plus people would absolutely tune in since neither gives a fuck in or out of the cage and that alone will draw in a lot of hype. It has all the makings of a Co-Main on a Fight Night card, or a lower undercard slot on a PPV.

He lost to a guy making his UFC debut on short notice who fights at a weight class lower, Colby was dominate him for 5 rounds tbh.
This absolutely this 100%

People seem to forget about the Tristan Connolly fight where this dude was thoroughly embarrassed.

"you would never be able to fight 5 rounds with me" Said by a dude that gasses after 1.5 rounds.

<TheDonald><TrumpWrong1>

I can't think of a more horrendous matchup for Pereira. Gassed out 3rd or 4th round TKO for Colby.

Lol horrible match-up for Pereira, Colby would put him on his back and systematically beat him round for round

Pereira gets grinded into canvas dust if he fights Colby, this is not a good match up for him at all

ya this fight makes tons of sense for Colby..fight an unranked scrub when you are number 2 in the world --derp stfu michelle

Nah bad style and skill matchup

Better matchup is

Khamzat v Colby

And let Pereira flex on some lesser fighters for a while
so Khazmat beats up 3 scrubs and he jumps the line to fight the number 2 ww in the world? yea that makes sense

Back