Feed Kazamat to the legend killer Mickey Gall

TheOneAboveAll3

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
He needs another soul to take to the after life, Sage Northcut and CM Punk arent enough. The gods desire a hype train next.

Gall's striking didn't look terrible against Perry. I still expect Khamzat to steamroll Gall though, if Perry could take Gall down, then Khamzat would pull it off easier.

No need to see more guys fold like lawn chairs against Chimaev. Platinum is the fight to make for the young man.

Youre not giving the legend killer his dues, they are past due and he is collecting. Its Kazamat's soul that his gods' asked for. The hype train is long over due to get derailed by someone the gods favor.

Nah, he's besmirched these cans badly enough to deserve a legit opponent.

Normally I support slowly bringing people up, but when you run into one of these true one of a kind potential having fighters, go ahead and start throwing him real names and see what he's got.

Give him a semi washed up banger with exciting fight written all over it, imo. A Matt Brown, Mike Perry, Conor Mcgregor, or bCowboy, etc.

Mickey Gall would lose to Meerschaert

Gall got grapplefucked by Mike Perry...

Mickey Gall would lose to Meerschaert

Gall got grapplefucked by Mike Perry...

Looks like Kazamat fans are scared of the legend killer, bwahahahaha. Long live the legend killer. The gods have spoken and they want a sacrifice.

No thanks

Give Khamzat a ranked opponent see how he does

I'm willing to bet he does very well against most ranked guys at WW. MW is a little trickier but I believe.

That's like trying to feed a wolf to a sheep.

You best watch it. we are talking about the legend killer here. No other man has beaten the guys he has beaten. He is so feared that Sage had to go to another organization in order to not triffle with the legend killer ever again. Give the gods what they want, another soul but this time make it extra spicy and throw in a hype train to derail.

That's like trying to feed a wolf to a sheep.
" Old Chechen lore holds that the sheep was actually originally created for the wolf to enjoy,"

Mickey is 2-3 in his last 5 since killing the "legend" that you seem to think Sage was.

His last bout saw him getting outstruck on the feet by consummate journeyman Mike Perry (who has only won 3 of his last 8 bouts including this one) and even in the grappling exchanges -- the one place where people thought Gall might have a decisive advantage -- Mike was able to absolutely toss him around like a wet towel.

Khamzat might kill the guy by comparison.

I mean if he is gonna fight Maia,we can forget about the dudes Maia can still beat even tho he's old and near retirement

Back