Khamzat and Khabib: potential beef?

Beylerbey

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Now look. I realize I’m gonna sound like some celebrity-gossip-obsessed 12 year old girl with too much time on his hands. But I’m willing to accept that.

Khamzat used to follow Khabib on instagram. He had a post up sending respects to Khabib after his father’s death. He also had a post in Russian urging fraternity between Chechens and Dagestanis. After Khabib’s press conference a month or so ago, where Khabib commented on Khamzat for the first time and basically said he should just focus on training and stay in the gym, Khamzat unfollowed Khabib and took down those posts I mentioned.

Now that’s a pretty clear sign Khamzat was offended by Khabib’s comments. Some other shit has happened since that made me even more certain of it, but those are too speculative so I will just leave them out.

Now why should you care? You shouldn’t. Just thought it was interesting.

Khabib and Khamzat have never met. Khamzat thinks Khabib is p4p#1

Khabib humiliated Conrad and Khamzat flew to Ireland to humiliate him...they’re basically the same person

conor-mcgregor-taps-out-to-khabib-gif.gif

Of course they have beef. Khamzat is a superior human enlightened by western democratic values while Khabib still subscribes to extremely backwards religious doctrine. It's similar to say the divide between freedom loving HKers and CCP brainwashed mainland Chinese. This is why Khamzat feeds the homeless while Khabib belittles them.

Khabib and Khamzat have never met. Khamzat thinks Khabib is p4p#1

Khabib humiliated Conrad and Khamzat flew to Ireland to humiliate him...they’re basically the same person

conor-mcgregor-taps-out-to-khabib-gif.gif
Will your little brain explode if they fight? Who would you even root for?

I'd just like to see Khamzat fight someone in the top 20.

Salty Conrad fans are pretending to like Khamzat and make it seem like him and Khabib hate each other and try to create beef with them (not the OP, but others)

However Khabib and Khamzat are near identical people with same backgrounds and probabaly will be training together soon

Russia Bless
You just can’t let it go can you

Khamzat too big for Khabib, Goatmaev via Red headed step child beating
Khamzat is doing all the good things Khabib does on the ground but doing them better and he is even scarier striker. Khamzat tries to win fights while Khabib tries to not lose one.

Well i hope not. Its not Khabib's fault everyone compares the two. There is nothing to be gained from beefing with each other.

Back