Costa to lose 10,4 kg (23pounds) to UFC 253

matheuss92

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score

At 6:03 he weights himself. It must be from yesterday or sunday. What do you guys think?? Is there a chance he blows this up? Dude looks fucking yuge

At 6:03 he weights himself. It must be from yesterday or sunday. What do you guys think?? Is there a chance he blows this up? Dude looks fucking yuge

Love that the guy is giving full transparency of his training camp and his weight.

He weighs in on every video. Most fighters lie about their weight or just don't talk about it like if it was a tabu issue. Paulo gives zero fucks like the Chad he is.

BTW.. He is 208lbs with 5/6 days to go (I think that was filmed yesterday) He was 214lbs against Romero in the cage so I think he will be fine.

Love that the guy is giving full transparency of his training camp and his weight.

He weighs in on every video. Most fighters lie about their weight or just don't talk about it like if it was a tabu issue. Paulo gives zero fucks like the Chad he is.

BTW.. He is 208lbs with 5/6 days to go (I think that was filmed yesterday) He was 214lbs against Romero in the cage so I think he will be fine.
I REALLY wished those videos he is uploading on youtube would have subtitles. Its great content!! He is a very happy guy, doing what he loves to do

I REALLY wished those videos he is uploading on youtube would have subtitles. Its great content!! He is a very happy guy, doing what he loves to do
They do have subtitles. I think sometimes there is a delay between when he uploads the video and they add the english subtitles.
They also don't translate the parts where they talk in (broken) english.

Didnt he go into the yoel fight at 211 pounds

Hes been bigger

Probably expecting a 5 round cardio battle

MMA weight classes suck. They should enforce stricter rules so that a fighter must weight within 5% of the target weight 1 week out and maintain it all week. Yes it would shake up the divisions like crazy but it would make it a true weight class, not this fake thing that someone cuts too the week of a fight. He is like 15% over the weight limit. Not healthy for him at all.

Not bad. Took masvidal 6 days to lose 20lbs.

MMA weight classes suck. They should enforce stricter rules so that a fighter must weight within 5% of the target weight 1 week out and maintain it all week. Yes it would shake up the divisions like crazy but it would make it a true weight class, not this fake thing that someone cuts too the week of a fight. He is like 15% over the weight limit. Not healthy for him at all.

Yeah..it does seem off doesn't it ..

I think dual weigh ins with a 10lbs rehydration limit would work well too...

So the day before you make your offically weigh in and 3 hours before the event begins you weigh in again and you cant be more then 10lbs from your official weigh in...

Example paulo costa comes in official at 185 ..Fight day weigh in he cannot be higher then 195 lbs 3 hours before the event starts..

Damn he’s a bit smaller than usual for this fight

Probably will not watch now because small dudes don’t get my rocks off

Back