• Colby

• Lebron

• Max

• Stephen A

• None of them

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
ESPN has become the new MTV. Instead of showing sports they have a bunch of shitty 'experts' doing hot takes on politics.

Also obligatory
9478730.jpg

HUGE W for Colby, this is exactly what he wants...

LOL at Stephen A saying Colby “broke” TWood’s ribs, like it came from punishing body shots.

LBJ is the man and does so much good stuff for many communities but Colby obviously wanted to go at him for attention.

I hate Lebron James more than any athlete. This is a guy who has never known what struggle is, he was groomed since a teenager to be this basketball prodigy. Signed a multimillion dollar deal at 18 frickin years old. This guy might as well be born into royalty. Then he pretends to know the struggle of black men, all the guys he sticks up for are piece of shit criminals, only adding more fuel to the fire, see Lebron is not a criminal, because he never had to be, he was born into money, even as a teen....properly groomed, so when Blake the rapist, and Floyd the robbing pregnant women at gun point become this guys hero, it’s an act. This guy doesn’t want anything to do with the hood or black youth. Say what you want about Nipsey Hustle, but that guy was legit, started his own business in his own hood, creating jobs, and he was killed for it. Lebron will not be anywhere in the “hood”. Dude is all high and mighty in his mansion, his private jet etc. fuck that phoney. Lebron James is the reason why I’m 2 steps away from being Holden caulfield

Last edited:
Colby should've called ESPN and Lebron out for the China hypocrisy. You wouldn't here a peep out of these guys if he did.

Enough with that. None of us in america understand or relate to what's going on in China. Including you. I bet you can't tell me anything aboit it. Lebron grew up in the streets, has been falsly arrested, has had friends killed by police. He relates to it. You want him to talk about Asian politics? That's a complex issue that has nothing to do with Lebron or us. "Stick to what you know." That's what he's doing.

I hate Lebron James more than anything. This is a guy who has never known what struggle is, he was groomed since a teenager to be this basketball prodigy. Signed a multimillion dollar deal at 18 frickin years old. This guy might as well be born into royalty. Then he pretends to know the struggle of black men, all the guys he sticks up for are piece of shit criminals, only adding more fuel to the fire, see Lebron is not a criminal, because he never had to be, he was born into money, even as a teen....properly groomed, so when Blake the rapist, and Floyd the robbing pregnant women at gun point become this guys hero, it’s an act. This guy doesn’t want anything to do with the hood or black youth. Say what you want about Nipsey Hustle, but that guy was legit, started his own business in his own hood, creating jobs, and he was killed for it. Lebron will not be anywhere in the “hood”. Dude is all high and mighty in his mansion, his private jet etc. fuck that phoney. Lebron James is the reason why I’m 2 steps away from being Holden caulfield

What all the schools he has built? All the kids he has put through college? The massive community outreach projects he masterminded?

All the good he has done is just ignored

Enough with that. None of us in america understand or relate to what's going on in China. Including you. I bet you can't tell me anything aboit it. Lebron grew up in the streets, has been falsly arrested, has had friends killed by police. He relates to it. You want him to talk about Asian politics? That's a complex issue that has nothing to do with Lebron or us. "Stick to what you know." That's what he's doing.

Lebron said the first amendment can be a bad thing referring to Daryl Morey. He supports China, they will kill you if you don't stand for their anthem. He's a sell out for money, and a fake SJW. He faked a hate crime, he's a fraud.

Last edited:
I hate Lebron James more than anything. This is a guy who has never known what struggle is, he was groomed since a teenager to be this basketball prodigy. Signed a multimillion dollar deal at 18 frickin years old. This guy might as well be born into royalty. Then he pretends to know the struggle of black men, all the guys he sticks up for are piece of shit criminals, only adding more fuel to the fire, see Lebron is not a criminal, because he never had to be, he was born into money, even as a teen....properly groomed, so when Blake the rapist, and Floyd the robbing pregnant women at gun point become this guys hero, it’s an act. This guy doesn’t want anything to do with the hood or black youth. Say what you want about Nipsey Hustle, but that guy was legit, started his own business in his own hood, creating jobs, and he was killed for it. Lebron will not be anywhere in the “hood”. Dude is all high and mighty in his mansion, his private jet etc. fuck that phoney. Lebron James is the reason why I’m 2 steps away from being Holden caulfield
Sounds like you’re jealous of him

qgW15JOt.jpeg
c
He said right wing agitators? Really? He's clearly a puppet. He's the one reading off a teleprompter. I would rather my athletes not woke. Why are you condoning one person's view over anothers? Saying that it's bad for Colby to state his political points but it's ok with Lebron James to state his?
Breonna Taylor, had a warrant. Her family got $12 million. She had a drug dealing ex boyfriend that gave her up. Had his mail coming to her place, and a car in her name as well. He current boyfriend shot first at the police. They banged on the door for 30 min then finally busted the door in and they were shot at. Unfortunately they should've just bust the door down without knocking and there would be no one shot. Sad but true.
Keep your politics off the forum. You're doing the same shit dumbass. Nobody said you had to respond with your political beliefs.

qgW15JOt.jpeg
c
He said right wing agitators? Really? He's clearly a puppet. He's the one reading off a teleprompter. I would rather my athletes not woke. Why are you condoning one person's view over anothers? Saying that it's bad for Colby to state his political points but it's ok with Lebron James to state his?
Breonna Taylor, had a warrant. Her family got $12 million. She had a drug dealing ex boyfriend that gave her up. Had his mail coming to her place, and a car in her name as well. He current boyfriend shot first at the police. They banged on the door for 30 min then finally busted the door in and they were shot at. Unfortunately they should've just bust the door down without knocking and there would be no one shot. Sad but true.
Nobody cares. Keep that shit on r/politics

Went as about as expected. Max trying to out woke Stephen. Stephen makes partially coherent arguments. Max 100% full of shit with blaming the far right for riots, looting & other bad shit. No counter arguments, only two sides of the same view. No mention of LJ & China, which is the crux of the discussion.

EDIT 1: Both sides of mostly peaceful causing 1-2 Billion in damage:

1. https://www.newsweek.com/blms-mostl...udy-sparks-renewed-propaganda-opinion-1529969
  2. https://time.com/5886348/report-peaceful-protests/
  3. https://www.foxnews.com/media/cbs-norah-odonnell-peaceful-protests-looting-arson
EDIT 2: 93% sourced from Princeton study, 570 violent demonstrations:

1. https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/...lence-was-found-at-hundreds-of-demonstrations
EDIT 3: LeBron, China & Hong Kong

1. https://www.forbes.com/sites/adamza...ong-human-rights-professor-says/#278c6e43260a

Last edited:

Lol @ hating a basketball player "more than anything," I mean really -- more than pedophiles, child abuse, etc...

First world incel problems I suppose.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back