News Bonnar to corner Sanchez and saw UFOs together in the mountains

And i thought sansai Fabia was crazy...

At least bonnar was a fighter and has some degree of knowledge unlike that snake oil and smoke seller of Fabia regardless if bonnar and Diego saw a UFO or were subject of anal probing.

“Beyond a shadow of a doubt (I saw UFOs),” Bonnar added. “Was I under the influence of psychedelics? Yes, but I definitely saw bright lights moving around.

“I definitely reconnected with Mother Nature. Boom. I’m a new man. I’m recharged.”

Lol, this shit sounds like something you would hear in a GTA game.

Everyone is seeing UFOs, uaps or what beber now. It's about time to stop downplaying the topics and look into it.

It's true ... GSP was with them and can verify their statements.

“Beyond a shadow of a doubt (I saw UFOs),” Bonnar added. “Was I under the influence of psychedelics? Yes, but I definitely saw bright lights moving around.

“I definitely reconnected with Mother Nature. Boom. I’m a new man. I’m recharged.”

<36>

This man is having a good time reconnecting with his TUF 1 brethren.

Just don't bring up asparagus lol.

KIFFLOM!

tenor.gif

Cool, so now if diego loses , fabia can blame bonnar?

lmao

Back